Expired Hot Deals

[IKEA] STARTTID backpack $4.99 March 26 (North York location only?)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2019 12:19 pm
[OP]
Apr 3, 2007
147 posts
55 upvotes

[IKEA] STARTTID backpack $4.99 March 26 (North York location only?)

I don't even know Ikea sells backpack, but for $4.99, you cannot really go wrong. Only 2 colors are on sale and only on March 26. I would assume you have to go to the store to get it.
12 replies
Nov 23, 2017
966 posts
1957 upvotes
...from the bottom now we here.

All lame jokes aside, $5 for a backpack is great.
Mar 2, 2016
239 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
This reminds me of that ugly backpack that Staples (I think) was selling on clearance about 6 months ago. RFD was going a little crazy over it. I ordered one and it's still sitting in my basement. Can't see myself or anyone else wearing it.
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
Dec 18, 2014
86 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
just watched people buying them by the dozen.
All gone :(
Dec 14, 2010
446 posts
127 upvotes
Ah, was hoping to get one to use for travelling. Any idea if they have more and will be replenishing throughout the day?
[OP]
Apr 3, 2007
147 posts
55 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 10:39 am
Guess they didn't set any purchase limits?
Guess not, plus IKEA has 1 year return policy now, not sure if it applies to backpack.
Dec 18, 2014
86 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lots of latecomers wandering the bag aisle wondering if the news was fake (b/c the sign and lot is gone). Lots of disappointing phone calls to family & friends, lol. Don’t think they will restock - to the staff it’s like it never happened.
Nov 22, 2012
92 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Online stock inventory also shows about 100 bags and at the speed they went I dont think Ikea would replenish more
Jul 13, 2009
793 posts
99 upvotes
Dang. It actually looks stylish. And it's not the generic black too.

Can we get a raincheck (or whatever it's called)?
Cell plans - anything more than $10/gb is a ripoff.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7189 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
Nice bag
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Jun 21, 2016
167 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
I walked in the front entrance around ~10:20 and caught an Ikea coworker removing the backpack poster off their store promotions stand, and the last bit of what I'm assuming her answer to someone asking if they were sold out, "sure are" I didn't even bother walking further, wasted enough time getting there lol

I wonder if other Ikea's would "match" this store's promo
Not discounted over 50%? Then I guess it's not worth buying 😁