Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

IKEA's Black Friday Weekend Flyer is Up!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2016 9:14 am
Oct 28, 2012
39 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I missed out on the $349 sofa like a few other people. You guys think some of the people that got will resell them? I'd pay $500 for it. It looked pretty good. Too bad they don't offer as part of the regular stock
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1139 posts
91 upvotes
there will be 20 more pcs of the dormsjo sofa sold tomorrow at ikea north york
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
homerun123 wrote: I missed out on the $349 sofa like a few other people. You guys think some of the people that got will resell them? I'd pay $500 for it. It looked pretty good. Too bad they don't offer as part of the regular stock
They were using generic ticket stubs for the sofa. At Burlington, it was blue and white.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Has anyone been able to price match the items they bought before black friday sale ?
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
3030 posts
348 upvotes
krypton wrote: Has anyone been able to price match the items they bought before black friday sale ?
+1
Toronto Illusionist and close-up Magician.
Aug 3, 2009
931 posts
383 upvotes
We got the DORMSJO couch delivered today, but we are no longer interested. If anyone is interested in picking it up let me know or I'll just return it to IKEA

Still brand new in box, with receipt

Looking to sell for retail price + delivery + taxes.

$349 + $80 + taxes
Sep 9, 2005
310 posts
57 upvotes
I bough one, but I could not find the 4 legs for sofa in the package :(. Can somebody please point out where the legs are hiding, thanks a lot!
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1663 posts
736 upvotes
Toronto
cyphr wrote: We got the DORMSJO couch delivered today, but we are no longer interested. If anyone is interested in picking it up let me know or I'll just return it to IKEA

Still brand new in box, with receipt

Looking to sell for retail price + delivery + taxes.

$349 + $80 + taxes
Does the Sofa come in pieces that you can fit into a car? Or is it one big piece?

Seems like a silly question but ya, never know with Ikea furniture!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto, ON
qiao wrote: I bough one, but I could not find the 4 legs for sofa in the package :(. Can somebody please point out where the legs are hiding, thanks a lot!
inside its box, in a plastic bag
Aug 3, 2009
931 posts
383 upvotes
Its one large box. May fit into a large SUV without the box or need one of those home depot / uhaul cargo vans for $20.