Students

ILC learning centre

[OP]
Oct 11, 2017
1 posts

ILC learning centre

Hello, I graduated high school in 2010 but I have now returned to finish prerequired courses for an engineering program. I am wondering what is the process to apply to university? Once I complete these pre-required courses then I will have a new transcript and my old transcript from completing high school in 2010. Do I need to send both of them to the university? How do I send both of them? Someone told me that I need to provide the original copy but how do I do that if I need to send it to multiple schools? Can I upload my original to OUAC, and have my new one registered on OUAC as well?

Thank you.
1 reply
Feb 16, 2013
501 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Khairat wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 6:06 pm
Hello, I graduated high school in 2010 but I have now returned to finish prerequired courses for an engineering program. I am wondering what is the process to apply to university? Once I complete these pre-required courses then I will have a new transcript and my old transcript from completing high school in 2010. Do I need to send both of them to the university? How do I send both of them? Someone told me that I need to provide the original copy but how do I do that if I need to send it to multiple schools? Can I upload my original to OUAC, and have my new one registered on OUAC as well?

Thank you.
They charge 10$ dollars or something similar for certified originals.
They also send you a letter that you completed a course with a certain mark.