Off Topic Archive

Locked: Is it illegal to send naked pics of your ex to people?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2010 11:05 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 4, 2008
193 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener

Is it illegal to send naked pics of your ex to people?

I'd like to know.....and if you send it from an anonymous account could they link it to you?

dont ask why lol
Share:
103 replies
[OP]
Jul 4, 2008
193 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
trini wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:28 pm
send them to me and i'll tell you.

im serious
Aug 2, 2007
201 posts
hahaha, I'm sure there is some kind of ethical code violation but chances are it ain't worth doing if you got a "good job" that requires a clean "crime-free" background...

good luck.
BOSE Aviation X Headset (End of 2009 Production Date) for sale... General Aviation Aircraft

Leave a PM... Thanks.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
moneylover wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:21 pm
I'd like to know.....and if you send it from an anonymous account could they link it to you?

dont ask why lol

Chances are, they could link it to you from the context of the pic....i.e. if I came across a pic of myself that an ex took, it would be pretty easy to remember who took it and had posession of it.

Instead of worrying about what is /isnt illegal, ask yourself what the decent thing to do is? and then think, what if it were your sister, mother or daughter in the pic?
But rather than worry about what the law can do to you, you'd also better think of the consequences you could face outside of the law. If I ever found out someone was circulating pics of my sister or daughter, that person would most likely find themself in an unrecognizable state in the woods somewhere, looking forward to eating through a tube for the rest of his life.
People can be funny about sister/daughters.
Is it worth it, to simply be a jerk (with an obviously small penis)?
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6119 posts
983 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
moneylover wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:29 pm
im serious

If you send them to me I wont tell anyone, so you wont get in trouble!

As far as it being back traced to you, Im not sure. If you use a proxy to create an anon email, then send the pics, it will not be back traceable to you unless the cyber police get involved, which is pretty unlikely. More likely she will just know that it was you who took/had the pictures, and will report you for them. Im guessing she dun goofed and cheated on you or something? If you do end up sending them out keep in mind you could be ruining this girls life and it isnt something you can take back.. the consequences will never be the same.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1220 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
send it to the gutter,.....if you know what i mean ;)
[OP]
Jul 4, 2008
193 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
EmperorOfCanada wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:35 pm
If you send them to me I wont tell anyone, so you wont get in trouble!

As far as it being back traced to you, Im not sure. If you use a proxy to create an anon email, then send the pics, it will not be back traceable to you unless the cyber police get involved, which is pretty unlikely. More likely she will just know that it was you who took/had the pictures, and will report you for them. Im guessing she dun goofed and cheated on you or something? If you do end up sending them out keep in mind you could be ruining this girls life and it isnt something you can take back.. the consequences will never be the same.

i really dont care about screwing er over trust me she screwed me over big time

i just dont want to get on the "wrong" side of the law

and no i am not concerned about what will happen "outside" of the law.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
moneylover wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:45 pm
i really dont care about screwing er over trust me she screwed me over big time

i just dont want to get on the "wrong" side of the law

and no i am not concerned about what will happen "outside" of the law.

Thats the way a whiny little 8itch gets revenge.

A real man get a way hotter girl, treats her like gold, and then happens to let his ex see him with the far superior woman.

Living well is always the best revenge and the only one where you dont have to keep looking over your back.
Good-bye.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6119 posts
983 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
stealth wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:50 pm

A real man get a way hotter girl, treats her like gold, and then happens to let his ex see him with the far superior woman.

Living well is always the best revenge and the only one where you dont have to keep looking over your back.

Good advice, but doesnt make for very good reading here :p
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
7944 posts
337 upvotes
stealth wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 9:50 pm

+1 that's how you get revenge.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2006
2399 posts
779 upvotes
GTA
the naked pictures were sent to you for personal use only.

your ex only gave you permission to view them.

did your ex give you permission to send it to other people? (probably not right?)

i don't think you should send these private pictures to your friends/random people/online. even if she "deserves" it, i think it's pretty low to do such a thing.

so...what did your ex gf did to you??
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
7266 posts
129 upvotes
It is not illegal to email photos (naked or not), but what she can do is sue you afterwards. I'm not a lawyer, but the charge can be "defamation, emotional distress, psychological damage...etc" Could sue for millions or billions on those grounds.

If the photos can be traced back to you somehow. Which yes, they can be. Even if you use someone else's computer, etc... somehow, there is always a trail.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
pink_panda wrote:
Nov 6th, 2010 10:01 pm
the naked pictures were sent to you for personal use only.

your ex only gave you permission to view them.

did your ex give you permission to send it to other people? (probably not right?)

i don't think you should send these private pictures to your friends/random people/online. even if she "deserves" it, i think it's pretty low to do such a thing.

so...what did your ex gf did to you??

probably nothing other than getting tired of a sorry accountant who doesnt deal well with adversity....looking back over his old posts, hes a chronic paranoid whiner: "Osap screwed me over" "Ebay/ the internet screwed me over" "landlord stealing my water" etc. Yawn.
Not to mention, a bit of duplicity and lack of ethics:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/cool-abo ... ti-690431/
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/people-s ... me-694644/
So, no wonder the romance stuff didnt pan out:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/click-he ... on-853946/
Good-bye.
× < >