Expired Group Deals

Locked: [Other] iMito MX1 Android 4.1 PC Stick, Dual-Core CPU, HDMI, Bluetooth, FREE SHIP! Now $62

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2012 11:05 pm
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes

iMito MX1 Android 4.1 PC Stick, Dual-Core CPU, HDMI, Bluetooth, FREE SHIP! Now $62

This deal is alive now once again and mine will be here Wedensday so it took a total of 12 days for delivery from this website.
~ I updated the deal post with the current price and also shortened those long rookie links now that I know how :D ~

My nephew told me to check these PC Sticks out and they look quite interesting to me so I'm sharing it here.
This is my first deal post here be gentle, ha haa.

Here is the site: CLICK THIS LINK / IMITO MX1 FOR $62 SHIPPED FREE

I found a YOUTUBE video review for it here whilst browsing around and it looks super so I bought one to tinker with.

Here are the specs for it.
I have an Android phone and can't believe they pack so much in a little USB stick now.

Specifications:
Operation System / Google Android 4.1.1
CPU / Dual core up to 1.6GHz,Cortex A9,Quad-core Mali-400 GPU
RAM / DDR3 1GB
Internal Memory / Nand Flash 8GB
Bluetooth / With Bluetooth
Memory External / Support External Storage via. Micro-SD card, Support up to 32GB
Networking / WiFi 802.11b/g/n 10/100Mbps With internal Antenna
Graphics Type / Integrated Graphics Mali400, Supports 1080P video (1920*1080)

Input/Output Connectors
Power / 90-230V,50/60Hz input, max. power: 30W, Output: 5V/2A
Device Specification / Dimensions 97*40*9.8mm
Net Weight / about 47g
Package weight / 300g
Software Performance / Android Market Support Android Market Google Play
Flash Player / Support Adobe Flash 11

Built-in 3D Accelerator. Supports 3D gaming
Email / Gmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4.
Video Decoding: Mpeg1/2/4.H.264,VC-1,Divx,Xvid,
RM8/9/10,VP6,Video Formats: MKV,TS,TP,M2TS,RM/RMVB,BD-ISO,AVI,
MPG,VOB,DAT,ASF,TRP,FLV etc full formats

Audio Decoding :D TS,AC3,LPCM,FLAC,HE-AAC
Audio Formats: MP3,OGG,WMA,WMAPRO
Picture / JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
E-Book / PDF, TXT etc.
Share:
64 replies
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
A little help with the link shortening for a forum newbie? :)
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14479 posts
2056 upvotes
Toronto
TechDNA wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 6:49 pm
A little help with the link shortening for a forum newbie? :)
Go to advanced and scroll down. Turn off Allow RedFlagDeals.com affiliate links in your post.

Btw this seems to be a great deal. The specs are incredible for the price. Great post.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
Thank you for that!!! It is nice that the people that know what good deals are like my deal. I thought it was a good price too and was hoping I was not backwards because I went ahead and bought it.
On that other thing I think I am not being clear. I want to know how I make the link shorter for when it takes you to a new page like you did in your signature where it says *my empty heatware* but takes you to a long link full website.
I did not want to put the whole link on my post above I just wanted it to say something like *go here* and when they click on it that takes you to the page.
Mar 8, 2008
134 posts
20 upvotes
There are couple of threads about similar devices already.....like Rikomagic MK802. Anyone seriously thinking of buying should compare all, the one OP has posted and also NINIX neo X5 and G4.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
Petroman wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 10:43 pm
There are couple of threads about similar devices already.....like Rikomagic MK802. Anyone seriously thinking of buying should compare all, the one OP has posted and also NINIX neo X5 and G4.
At this point I feel like I am an expert on these little PCSticks after reading about them for days. The Minix G4 is about the same as the MK802+ with no Blue-Tooth and the Minix X5 is about the same as the imito MX1 I posted the main difference for that is 16GB storage vs. 8GB storage. The only problem is that on just about all websites the Minix X5 is double the price of the imito X1 and for basically no real reason other than marketing because their internal specs are identical.
My family knows me as the cheapest dog of the litter and I checked every spec sheet on the internet so that I wouldn't waste a single buck of my money. The X1 is way more for your money than the X5 because of price and the MK802 shouldn't even be bothered with it is one of the first models out and is plagued with issues from everything I have read online.
Nov 6, 2009
363 posts
37 upvotes
I would get this in a heartbeat if I knew how well the Wifi signal is on this because from what I've on other Chinese Android PC sticks reception is almost non-existent
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1626 posts
220 upvotes
So these are basically better than the patriot box office-like media players
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
TKO236 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:17 pm
I would get this in a heartbeat if I knew how well the Wifi signal is on this because from what I've on other Chinese Android PC sticks reception is almost non-existent
That is a big problem with the MK802 series there are 3 or 4 of them but this does not seem to be an issue with the products from imito like the X1 and the X2 which are sort of the same but just with different kinds of case.
One is alimunim *X1* and one is plastic or some kind of rubber *X2* and that is exactly why I bought the X1 instead. No problems with the wifi it has Blue-Tooth and it was the lowest I could find. I saw a funny post about the MK802 models though that made me just shake my head one of them had a full size antena soldered onto it. It looked like a pocket knife that someone welded a hammer onto. :)
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
Raimond wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:22 pm
So these are basically better than the patriot box office-like media players
I don't know what a partriot box is sorry but I do know that the Android sticks are like a PC that you plug in to your TV with the HDMI port and then you connect a wireless mouse or keyboard to it and can watch movies or surf the web or just use it like a computer.
Mar 8, 2008
134 posts
20 upvotes
TechDNA wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:02 pm
At this point I feel like I am an expert on these little PCSticks after reading about them for days. The Minix G4 is about the same as the MK802+ with no Blue-Tooth and the Minix X5 is about the same as the imito MX1 I posted the main difference for that is 16GB storage vs. 8GB storage. The only problem is that on just about all websites the Minix X5 is double the price of the imito X1 and for basically no real reason other than marketing because their internal specs are identical.
My family knows me as the cheapest dog of the litter and I checked every spec sheet on the internet so that I wouldn't waste a single buck of my money. The X1 is way more for your money than the X5 because of price and the MK802 shouldn't even be bothered with it is one of the first models out and is plagued with issues from everything I have read online.
TechDNA, I was planning to buy one of these as I don't have a smart TV. Got the Sony google TV but did not like that too much plus its almost $200 cost. The main issue with other TV sticks is the wifi which is flaky. The only stick/box with stable ROM and good wifi is reported to be the Minix. Yes, the G4 does not have BT but the X5 has BT plus 16GB internal flash. It also has other connections that some might love to have like the optical output and ethernet port. I have seen really good review till now
http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewto ... f=8&t=2504
http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechforum ... ?f=4&t=429
http://droidxda.blogspot.ca/2012/11/rev ... z2DOUpkM1I
http://www.squidoo.com/minix-neo-g4-review
http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/20 ... ox-review/

Minix Neo X5 is $109.9 now on Geekbuying, whereas G4 is $73. I bought the X5 though with its Airmouse. The iMito MX1 is$65.99.
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/NEO-X5-R ... 12604.html

Cheers
Mar 8, 2008
134 posts
20 upvotes
TechDNA wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:35 pm
I don't know what a partriot box is sorry but I do know that the Android sticks are like a PC that you plug in to your TV with the HDMI port and then you connect a wireless mouse or keyboard to it and can watch movies or surf the web or just use it like a computer.
The Patriot Box/WDTV/Pivos are all media players with little or some online media streaming capability, some through custom firmwares. These TV sticks/boxes basically run Android OS on your TV and can do whatever you can do with your Smart Phone (Android). Plus you can hook up external media like the Patriot Box and use it as a media player as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2003
1773 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
i just bought the mk808 from geekbuying.com for 49.99 free shipping. most bugs are fixed and is faster compared to mk802+. i paid for $23 for 3-5 days DHL shipping since in past experience they shipped from india and malaysia in 3 days for my textbooks, about 90 dollars and i did not get any duties charged and shipping was super fast. i also ordered the fast shipping because of xmas holidays. free shipping will probably take until January instead of the usual, although still long, 3 weeks.
MY RIG:

C2D E6400 2.1ghz @ 4.2ghz (ran stock only - fast enough - idle 23'C, max load - 39'C)
4gb Kingston DDR2-800 PC6400
Biostar Tforce 965p
ATI 4850 w/ Accelero 2 cooler. (idle 40'C, max load 50'C)
[OP]
Nov 13, 2012
60 posts
36 upvotes
Petroman wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:47 pm
The Patriot Box/WDTV/Pivos are all media players with little or some online media streaming capability, some through custom firmwares. These TV sticks/boxes basically run Android OS on your TV and can do whatever you can do with your Smart Phone (Android). Plus you can hook up external media like the Patriot Box and use it as a media player as well.
Thank you for the info above I found that Geekbuying site also and they are 1 cent more than the In4dealz price. Those Chinese are pretty funny with that stuff to beat a competitor by 1 solitary cent but I guess it is still money at the end of the day.
I just wanted to reply back to you on the whole hook the media box up also comment. If you have the MX1 why would you even need the media box the PCstick does the same thing for you it seems like it is a little bit redundant, no?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1301 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
Petroman wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:43 pm
T
Minix Neo X5 is $109.9 now on Geekbuying, whereas G4 is $73. I bought the X5 though with its Airmouse. The iMito MX1 is$65.99.
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/NEO-X5-R ... 12604.html
Good info Petroman, thanks! Just what I was looking for, a replacement for my aging WDLive+ with WDLX. I can wait for the price to drop, but the Neo X5 fits the bill as it has Eth, BT, Toslink...
To be or not to be...where is the question?