• Jul 16th, 2010 9:53 am
Tags:
None
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
1100 posts
25 upvotes
I wish they had this for the Mississauga & Toronto location as well .

I guess the Ajax location must be really struggling to get customers as compared to the other 2 GTA locations , hence the promo .

I used to get B1G1 coupons in the mail for the other 2 locations in the past :) but haven't received any so far this year in the mail :(

B1G1 is definately worth it but playing full price not so much ... I find Imperial Buffet to be a slightly lower end Mandarin Buffet but cheaper than Mandarin
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
1848 posts
106 upvotes
Ajax
tjthemanto wrote:
Jul 12th, 2010 3:02 pm
I wish they had this for the Mississauga & Toronto location as well .

I guess the Ajax location must be really struggling to get customers as compared to the other 2 GTA locations , hence the promo .

I used to get B1G1 coupons in the mail for the other 2 locations in the past :) but haven't received any so far this year in the mail :(

B1G1 is definately worth it but playing full price not so much ... I find Imperial Buffet to be a slightly lower end Mandarin Buffet but cheaper than Mandarin
Struggling because it is utter crap compared to what is available in the immediate area. They had so many of these promos and people flocked and then avoided the place. They would rather pay more for Mandarin which is 5 minutes down the street or try one of 2 Japanese all you can eat places in the area.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2006
3568 posts
31 upvotes
BOGO free or birthdays is the ONLY time I would go to Imperial. At regular price, my wife isnt fat enough to make it worth going.
shaka braddah!
× < >