• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2006 10:16 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 7, 2005
2824 posts
51 upvotes
texture is definitley important, most of the time when your eating osmething..u cna only taste onething but it tastes betetr cause of texture ex:subway sub....
[OP]
Banned
Dec 29, 2005
2181 posts
2 upvotes
jayisthebest88 wrote:texture is definitley important, most of the time when your eating osmething..u cna only taste onething but it tastes betetr cause of texture ex:subway sub....

godo psot
Monday, April 10th 2006: Marks the day MuchMusic ruined themselves for years to come.
MOOD: Ready to get owned 7 ways from Sunday
Want to know all the Raptors Off Season Buzz..
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=278444
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
3118 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah I'd say texture is pretty important. Take spring rolls for example, when I eat a soggy one, or one that's not fresh I find it an okay snack, but not very enjoyable. When you have a spring roll fresh out of the oven, it tastes great, the thin and crispy outer layer makes it much better to eat.
TRANCE/HOUSE Fan?

D J H A R O U N . C O M
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12657 posts
933 upvotes
wbastien wrote:hard shell all the way!!
sorry, hard shells are okay but a hard shell wraped in a soft one is better...
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6702 posts
1038 upvotes
Toronto
texture is very important, when you eat soggy stuff it is always good to have some crunchy stuff in it, ex.Yogurt with granola.

My fav is putting chips into my burger or sandwich.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
Sajjad wrote:Today we are going to discuss the importance of texture in cuisine.

I beleive that texture, is the next important thing to flavour. At first when you put the food in your mouth, you immediately sense the flavor with your taste-buds. Secondly, you sense the texture/feeling of the food with your tongue itself. This is why texture is an important part of a meal.
Yeah, if I'm making gravy, I don't want lumps in it. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
gordholio wrote:Yeah, if I'm making gravy, I don't want lumps in it. :)
"My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps."

Apparently SOME people actually enjoy lumps in their gravy! :D
Beans, beans, the magically fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
1162 posts
3 upvotes
toalan wrote:texture is very important, when you eat soggy stuff it is always good to have some crunchy stuff in it, ex.Yogurt with granola.

I like to mix corn niblets with steam rice, mash potato or potato salad
to balance the hard and soft.
[OP]
Banned
Dec 29, 2005
2181 posts
2 upvotes
toalan wrote:texture is very important, when you eat soggy stuff it is always good to have some crunchy stuff in it, ex.Yogurt with granola.

Hmm,, where can I get granola...I've always wanted to try it.

You see guys!!! Texture is important!! :)
Monday, April 10th 2006: Marks the day MuchMusic ruined themselves for years to come.
MOOD: Ready to get owned 7 ways from Sunday
Want to know all the Raptors Off Season Buzz..
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=278444