• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 9:46 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 18, 2009
14 posts
Edmonton

Impossible to unsubscribe

I've tried to unsubscribe a bunch of time and a bunch of different ways and I'm still being sent these Redflagdeals notification emails all.the time. Anyone know how to stop these?
9 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12074 posts
22339 upvotes
Scarborough
redflagdingo wrote:
May 1st, 2018 2:56 pm
I've tried to unsubscribe a bunch of time and a bunch of different ways and I'm still being sent these Redflagdeals notification emails all.the time. Anyone know how to stop these?
Are you trying to unsubscribe from the email(s) you don’t want to receive? Our newsletter system runs separately from our forum email alerts. Send me your email address and I can take a look if you’re not sure.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Dec 24, 2018
1 posts
Please unsubscribe me as well from redflagdeals.com email alerts - I too have been trying to unsubscribe repeatedly using the "unsubscribe" icon at the bottom of the email alerts advising me of the flyers coming out for the last two plus months to no avail. Each time it says I have successfully unsubscribed. I tried to reply to the newsletter email address but came back undeliverable. My email address is hirschey_ck@hotmail.com
regards
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12118 posts
1804 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
redflagdingo wrote:
May 1st, 2018 2:56 pm
If you mean forum notifications via email you can check/uncheck these via settings/notifications. If you mean newsletters of RFD deals you shud be able to hit unsubscribe and it shud work. If it doesnt work flag them as "spam" and you wont get them in ur inbox. Gmail is great at this.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12074 posts
22339 upvotes
Scarborough
G0DKING wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 7:00 pm
Unsubscribe is still broken for me when unsubscribing from within the thread (top right corner of page, between "First unread post" and "Search this thread")
It processes it as if it works, but upon reloading I'm still subscribed
I just tested it with this thread and it worked fine for me. Are you able to delete your subscriptions from the actual subscriptions page?

ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=subscribed
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12074 posts
22339 upvotes
Scarborough
G0DKING wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 1:03 am
Just tested; works on other devices and other browsers on this device; not working on Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Thanks, that gives us something to look into. I'll pass it along to the development team and see what they can discover.