• Dec 5th, 2013 10:10 am
[OP]
May 13, 2012
191 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto

Inbox Cube - Free app (for now) on iPhone

Deal Link:
Anybody know which forum I can post about a new iPhone app that is free (for now at least)? It's a pretty slick app that I thought is worth sharing. Inbox Cube.

Please let me know if I need to edit/relocate this posting. Thanks.

Adding Details:

Found an app on the App store called 'Inbox Cube'. It's a free email app that works with Gmail, iCould, and YahooMail I believe. It's only for iPhone right now but I'm sure Android will come.
Anyway, it's pretty slick in how it works. You can scroll through your emails just like normal, except you can view by attachments. So literally, you're scrolling through your emails but viewing the attachments (instead of the email verbiage). You can even specify which attachments to view by i.e. photos, documents, etc. It's pretty fun to see what photos I have in my inbox after so long.

Anyway, it's free and hope it stays that way. Enjoy.
4 replies
Jun 24, 2013
226 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
I've seen free apps get posted here quite a bit (atm, there's some on the first page of the freebie forum). I think you're in the right place :) Unless I'm totally wrong haha. Would be nice to know a bit more about the Inbox Cube app.
[OP]
May 13, 2012
191 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
maiyuu wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2013 7:26 pm
I've seen free apps get posted here quite a bit (atm, there's some on the first page of the freebie forum). I think you're in the right place :) Unless I'm totally wrong haha. Would be nice to know a bit more about the Inbox Cube app.
Cool, thanks for the tip. Posted here for now and see how it goes. I've updated the original post with more details.
Aug 8, 2003
875 posts
63 upvotes
Ontario
They collect personal data, no thanks
[OP]
May 13, 2012
191 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
TheZodiac wrote:
Dec 5th, 2013 9:59 am
They collect personal data, no thanks
hmmmm...the terms for personal data seems standard to me.