4 upvotes
Etobicoke
Is march a good time to go?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9395 posts
356 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm thinking of going to Peru in September, doing the Inca Trail with Llama Path and follow that up with some time in the Amazon and finish up with a couple days in Lima. I notice that Llama Path's website doesn't have availability dates yet for Sept 2013?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3078 posts
36 upvotes
I believe March is in the rainy season. I went in October, so yes, September is a ggood time to go. I booked with LlamaPath for the Amazon as well ... I paid a lot less than I would have if I booked separately at the lodge. Compared to other travellers that I encountered, my lodge was "posh" and I saw a whole lot more wildlife (hit or miss).
My Heatware: 100% positive
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9395 posts
356 upvotes
Mississauga
tigger03 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 10:14 am
I believe March is in the rainy season. I went in October, so yes, September is a ggood time to go. I booked with LlamaPath for the Amazon as well ... I paid a lot less than I would have if I booked separately at the lodge. Compared to other travellers that I encountered, my lodge was "posh" and I saw a whole lot more wildlife (hit or miss).
Thanks. Do you remember how much you paid for your main flight? What city in Canada did you fly out of? I found a historical flight chart from Sept. 2012 and it showed flights from YYZ>LIM as low as $650, taxes in.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
3862 posts
172 upvotes
Just wondering if anyone's been able to make a booking with Llama Path?
Doesn't seem they have any bookings for 2013 as of yet...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9395 posts
356 upvotes
Mississauga
IceBlueShoes wrote:
Jan 11th, 2013 11:44 am
Just wondering if anyone's been able to make a booking with Llama Path?
Doesn't seem they have any bookings for 2013 as of yet...
I read that the 2013 bookings won't be ready until mid-January or so. It should be any day now then. When are you looking to go? I'm thinking September, depending on my friends' schedule.
Banned
Dec 30, 1969
423 posts
8 upvotes
GTA, ON
bump for those thinking of going on the Inca trail
× < >