None
[OP]
Jan 1, 2012
339 posts
50 upvotes
Sainte-Therese

Increasing Sales Via Affiliate Marketing

Hi,
I have a small business website, a while back some coupon blogger inquired about getting a commission by posting about us, we set it up and it drives some nice sales, I would like to do this with more sites/blogs is there a community/directory etc. So that I can reach out to these site owners and we both benefit?
7 replies
Dec 15, 2015
128 posts
53 upvotes
RH, ON
Google search any relevant bloggers/sites and email/call them letting them know you want to exchange product endorsement for $$.

Reach out to them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ext as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4548 posts
485 upvotes
As above, you have to find them yourself and for the most part they would just want cash up front, and for you it would work out better for a link to your site rather than some affiliate link.
Nov 22, 2008
281 posts
40 upvotes
Who was the blog that you advertised on? If not allowed publicly, please PM me.. I'm kind of interested my self as well!
Apr 2, 2017
18 posts
Advertising with top influencers is actually a very good idea, i haven't yet tried it myself but soon. i have a couple of them in mind but how do you know what is the right cost for something like this.?
Jun 18, 2017
199 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
It's going to depend entirely on the category you are in, the category they are in, how many users/views they have, etc. There's no flat rate for this kind of thing. If you're in a white goods category they might review something and drop you a link just for a free product for example. If they're a big shot or it's a different category (e.g. service related probably, finance, real estate, new automobiles, etc) it'll probably cost more.
That's my name...