Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Indigo] PS4 LoU Bundle $360+tax.

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2015 12:51 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 16, 2014
18 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
My PS4 just arrived. I won't unpack it until after Sony's E3 press conference, though, just in case Sony announces some new model or crazy bundle there. It is very unlikely that I decide to return it because of that, but I want to have the option just in case...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
14 days I believe to return to Indigo....that's before E3. Double check.
Koodo Mobile
Apr 16, 2014
18 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Said212 wrote: 14 days I believe to return to Indigo....that's before E3. Double check.
The return policy actually states 30 days, but 30 days from the date of shipment, which in my case is 14th of May (yeah, they took their sweet time delivering it), which puts the return deadline on the 14th of June, just one day before Sony's e3 press conference :( . Oh well, I guess that makes things easier for me...Thanks for the heads up!
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Did you read what it says? On style, toy, baby, house & home or paper purchase.
Unless the 3DS XL is considered as a toy, I think it would be listed under electronics no?
Jan 21, 2013
110 posts
46 upvotes
Kingston
Daijoubu wrote: Did you read what it says? On style, toy, baby, house & home or paper purchase.
Unless the 3DS XL is considered as a toy, I think it would be listed under electronics no?
My bad. Got a bit too excited; read through again. Can confirm.
Apr 12, 2015
759 posts
900 upvotes
Alberta
slowest shipping ever ordered on 16 shipped and its still not here!!!

ordered 6 games after my ps4 was 'shipped' apparently and they all got here before my ps4...

***edit

package arrived after I posted my rant...