• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2013 5:05 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 29, 2007
489 posts
38 upvotes

[Indochino] Indochino $50 Coupon

I received a link for a survey from Indochino and upon completion was presented with a $50 code, that can be used for the next purchase.

No terms of use were specified (minimum purchase etc) and the code looks generic, so if you are looking to shop at Indochino, you can use the code below :

SURVEYTHANKYOU

Link : www.indochino.com
54 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! Coupon works. free shipping too.
"This coupon requires your shopping bag subtotal to be at least $50.00."

Except there's no item in the store below $79, besides the $49 items? Maybe some of the mens shirts for $29 after coupon seem good. Nice customization options.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2027 posts
153 upvotes
Ordered cuff links and a pocket square. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1160 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
I can't even find anything I like for around $50 lol
Aug 4, 2010
2 posts
Thanks, OP.

also ordered a tie and collar stays. Received email saying order is being processed... hope it goes through!
Aug 6, 2011
201 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa
It seems the products are shipped from the US. I wonder if there will be surprised fees from the Fedex carrier or even duty fees. Has anyone ordered from them before? I'd like to buy a white shirt. I wonder if the fabric is thick enough to not let see through too much...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4904 posts
747 upvotes
There are no extra charges beyond your initial purchase price + tax. No extra charges will surprise you during shipping.

I own an Essential Light Blue Wrinkle-Free shirt and the material is slightly thin. I also have the Ultimate Utility Shirt which is thicker and has a nice feel/texture but only comes in white, and I wish they'd make shirts with this same material and $79 price point too, because I prefer the thicker material compared to their Essential Wrinkle-Free shirts at the same $79 price point.

I thought about going the same route as you guys and getting as small an order as possible but I don't need any more of their shirts (I have the two mentioned above) nor accessories. So I'm seriously contemplating using this $50 code towards a $349 topcoat as I've been wanting one for a while to wear over my Indochino navy suit, and was waiting for any sort of 15%+ code to apply towards one. And $50 off $349 is just over 14% off.

Gave thanks!
Dec 25, 2007
205 posts
20 upvotes
CALGARY
Thanks OP! I bought a scarf there. Though my order isn't next to free, I figured I'd order something I'd need :)
Aug 6, 2011
201 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks a lot CanadaGooseForumAdmin & OP! I'll order the Utility shirt. Did your Indochino navy suit fits you well?

CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 9:13 am
There are no extra charges beyond your initial purchase price + tax. No extra charges will surprise you during shipping.

I own an Essential Light Blue Wrinkle-Free shirt and the material is slightly thin. I also have the Ultimate Utility Shirt which is thicker and has a nice feel/texture but only comes in white, and I wish they'd make shirts with this same material and $79 price point too, because I prefer the thicker material compared to their Essential Wrinkle-Free shirts at the same $79 price point.

I thought about going the same route as you guys and getting as small an order as possible but I don't need any more of their shirts (I have the two mentioned above) nor accessories. So I'm seriously contemplating using this $50 code towards a $349 topcoat as I've been wanting one for a while to wear over my Indochino navy suit, and was waiting for any sort of 15%+ code to apply towards one. And $50 off $349 is just over 14% off.

Gave thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
7168 posts
655 upvotes
kinda hard to pick man...even $39 + $9 = $48..still missing $2 items..arr..

by the way, what's the return policy? can we return to store?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
118 upvotes
kiasu wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 9:24 am
kinda hard to pick man...even $39 + $9 = $48..still missing $2 items..arr..

by the way, what's the return policy? can we return to store?
They don't have stores.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
× < >