Infant Daycare in Markham

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 1:32 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 6, 2010
7 posts
Richmond Hill
Ashton Meadows infant program has just recently started in November 2011. I have registered my son there and will start in July. I can provide some comments once we start. I have toured the facility which seems to be ok.
Oct 16, 2012
1 posts
NORTH YORK
I am looking for a home day care in North York , could you please suggest me a
good home care?
Oct 28, 2012
13 posts
Hello

I have my child on waiting list for Ashton meadows still waiting for confirmation. I went for a tour And I liked it so far.
I am going next week for a tour at bright horizons. It's so pricy but they have available spots and flexible to do part time and full time.
Apr 13, 2012
52 posts
8 upvotes
I checked out apple blossom at Kennedy and bur oak and didn't really like it there. I felt like it was more a business then a caring daycare. Also I was observing the infant room from a far distance and the care givers were talking really aggressively to the kids. Didn't feel comfortable.

I checked out Ashton meadows...And it was expensive and the infant room was tiny.

I went to visit unionville daycare on hwy 7 btw Kennedy and warden. It was fine but they only have a toddler program... but willing to consider kids younger if they are walking and willing to participate.

I also found a home daycare near 9th line and 407 and my son was so comfortable there. It was a referral from my friend. The lady has been taking care of kids for over 20 years. She just started her home daycare. Certified school teacher and a former montessouri teacher. Amazing lady. I think I send my son there. Her basement is set up nicely and done up for her business. Really spacious room with lots of activities. She is very into teaching kids to learn. My son was so comfortable there and with her. I was hesitant at first to send my son in a home daycare but since she was a referral and her kids are going there....and my son reacted so well there...really considering sending my son there. PM me if anybody has questions.
Nov 12, 2012
1 posts
MARKHAM
Little Steps Early Learning and Care Centre. Our center is located at the new plaza where the RBC is. We are in unit 8-10. You will see our flyers are up if you drive by.

Our operation hours are from 7am-6pm. According to the centre's policy, we do charge late pick up fee at the rate of 1 dollar per minute after 6pm.

Our centre is scheduled to open late November. At this time we are taking names to reserve spots at the center. Our center will have 10 infants/3 teachers..15 toddlers/3 teachers...16 preschool/2 teachers. And a floater teacher to give each teacher two 15 minute breaks.

Our food will be catered in by Food For Tots..We will also be encouraging family involvement (parents welcome to do a storytime, craft etc). If you are interested please specify and we will place you on our enrollment list.

Both Ms Carm and Ms Sammy are Registered Early Childhood Educators. Ms Carm has over thirty years working with children. Ms Sammy has earned her Bachelor of Child Development as well, and she has worked in the field over five years.

Hope the information above is helpful, and please feel free to contact us or to come by, the last of the renovations are being done but please drop by, if there is any further questions please contact us littlesteps3@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ms Carm/ Ms Sammy

**we have a promotion right now of 10%off...our fees are Infant $1440.00...toddler $1200.00...preschool $1040.00 for the first 6 months with a 12 month commitment**conditions due apply
Mar 16, 2013
1 posts
ilam wrote:
May 19th, 2012 12:13 am
Ashton Meadows infant program has just recently started in November 2011. I have registered my son there and will start in July. I can provide some comments once we start. I have toured the facility which seems to be ok.
Hi ilam,

Would you be able to provide some feedback on Ashton Meadows infant program?

Thanks!
Apr 14, 2013
1 posts
Hi Newbie,

I am looking for a nice daycare or home daycare in the markham area, could you please send me the details of your home daycare? I am new in Redflagdeals and dont know how to PM, sorry

Maggie
Aug 5, 2013
1 posts
1 upvote
MARKHAM
we just visited a homecare run by Registered early childhood educator(is this the title?)this afternoon. was pretty impressed! most important, it is a house only for homecare,not the basement,but they charge 55 for infant. Anyboday know about it?we found it on kijiji,it is called Markham quality home care.
Aug 17, 2013
7 posts
2 upvotes
ericzeng wrote:
Aug 6th, 2013 8:35 pm
we just visited a homecare run by Registered early childhood educator(is this the title?)this afternoon. was pretty impressed! most important, it is a house only for homecare,not the basement,but they charge 55 for infant. Anyboday know about it?we found it on kijiji,it is called Markham quality home care.
Thanks for the information ericzeng. My husband googled kijiji but found it on godaycare. We had a tour with our friends this afternoon. Very organized and nice ladies. Are you going with them? We will make the decision after reference check.
Dec 8, 2010
5 posts
Markham
Hi Reachel,

I'm a new parent and looking for Homecare as well, I found this Markham quality home care as well. Did you end up using them? If so, can you share some experience?
Thanks?

Victor
Dec 8, 2010
5 posts
Markham
ericzeng wrote:
Aug 6th, 2013 8:35 pm
Hi Ericzeng

I'm a new parent and looking for Homecare as well, I found this Markham quality home care as well. Did you end up using them? If so, can you share some experience?
Thanks?

Victor
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
2623 posts
155 upvotes
victor.liang82 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2014 10:47 am
Hi Ericzeng

Thanks?

Victor
At $55 a day, you could enrol your infant into a Montessori program at $1000/mth.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23392 posts
1101 upvotes
Markham, ON
Crinkle_cut wrote:
Jun 25th, 2014 2:31 pm
At $55 a day, you could enrol your infant into a Montessori program at $1000/mth.
not for infant care...
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
2623 posts
155 upvotes
thelefteyeguy wrote:
Jun 25th, 2014 2:39 pm
not for infant care...
Yes you can. My two kids started Montessori at 18 months old. Their class allows for two of the 10 kids to be under 18 mths old as well.