• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2011 9:59 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 5, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes

info about gamer computer

im just wondering if someone can help me since bestbuy having sale im looking for this gamer desktop iBuypower Gamer Extreme Desktop Computer featuring Intel Core i7-2600 Processor (BB526) which is goona be one of the door crasher at $999 from $1299 is it worth the deal? im also wondering about the motherboard its goona have and more info u can provide thanks! desktop link http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ibu ... 21fdbaen02
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
6239 posts
164 upvotes
Without drawing this out too long I'll only say two things; at $1299, I wouldn't pay half that for that setup. And don't buy anything from BestBuy if you can avoid it, which you can.

Go into NCIX, show them this setup, and have them assemble a rig for you. You'll get better gear for much cheaper. Goodluck.

edit: that particular case is the NZXT Phantom, if you like it you can ask NCIX to include it in the package. http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=60725 ... cture=NZXT
RFD's Resident Ol' School Rap Guru
No, you're not entitled to your own opinion, you're only entitled to what you can argue for.
Otherwise, don't start.

*VESTAX* PMC-05PROIII Battle Mixer for sale!!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
MkmBandit wrote: Without drawing this out too long I'll only say two things; at $1299, I wouldn't pay half that for that setup. And don't buy anything from BestBuy if you can avoid it, which you can.

Go into NCIX, show them this setup, and have them assemble a rig for you. You'll get better gear for much cheaper. Goodluck.

This, There are better places to be buying a computer from. Avoid FS/BB IMO.
Apr 5, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes
thank u so much guys for advice i never had much of gamer pc always bought from HP if i go to or call ncix will they build for me? never build pc and im looking something for $1000
Nov 30, 2009
491 posts
219 upvotes
$999 is a good price for that computer, you could probably do better assembling your own, but if that doesn't interest you, this is a very good gaming pc for a reasonable price.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
desiguru1 wrote: thank u so much guys for advice i never had much of gamer pc always bought from HP if i go to or call ncix will they build for me? never build pc and im looking something for $1000

Yeah they can assemble your computer for you for a fee of $25 IIRC.

You just order the individual parts from them and throw In $25 and they'll build the computer for you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)