Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Infonec

Infonec: Eneloop Family Pack $25.50

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2009 8:32 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto

[Infonec] Infonec: Eneloop Family Pack $25.50

More offers from Infonec
Sanyo Eneloop Family Pack Rechargeable Battery Charger 4XAA 2XAAA 4XC Adapter 4XD Adapter W/ Case (ECH4244) $25.50

http://www.infonec.com/site/main.php?mo ... &id=410875

I saw the Costco package last weekend for ~$29 but I think that package might be a bit different (4xAA & 4xAAA i believe w/ no case).
=============
Heatware
11 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
costco pack had 4AA + 4AAA + home charger and car charging adaptor..

this is far better deal then costco.. 2 AAA are not in this pack but you get 4 sleeves each of C and D + carry case + 5$ less then costco....

i had my costco pack unopened....time to go to costco for return..
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3411 posts
72 upvotes
Pretty much GTA only if you consider shipping.. unless you plan to order a computer from them.
Dec 26, 2004
829 posts
58 upvotes
Dell had the same kit on a few months back with free shipping of course. I picked one up for around the same price.
Jul 13, 2004
421 posts
140 upvotes
gurshan wrote: Dell had the same kit on a few months back with free shipping of course. I picked one up for around the same price.
wasn't the price at dell only $19.99?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Hey johnsmithy, you should edit your title and add the GTA tag to it. Shipping's a killer for anyone outside...
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: Hey johnsmithy, you should edit your title and add the GTA tag to it. Shipping's a killer for anyone outside...
Thanks. updated.
=============
Heatware
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1541 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
densil_lopez wrote: costco pack had 4AA + 4AAA + home charger and car charging adaptor..

this is far better deal then costco.. 2 AAA are not in this pack but you get 4 sleeves each of C and D + carry case + 5$ less then costco....

i had my costco pack unopened....time to go to costco for return..
I think I would take the extra AAA's since I don't really need the sleeves.
=============
Heatware
Dec 11, 2006
413 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough
Got it for $20 bucks from Dell DoDs, highly recommended though, Sanyo Enloops are the best :)
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1681 posts
406 upvotes
Maple, ON
hi all,

did you notice an alternating buzzing noise during charging with super quick charger?
is it normal?

thanks,
Al

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)