• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2005 1:42 am
Tags:
None
Sep 10, 2005
116 posts
7 upvotes

ING DIRECT 3% Savings Sale?

I just received a mail from ING DIRECT. It advertizes that opening 3% Savings Sale just within few simple step, and NO FEES, NO SERVICE CHARGE, NO MINIMUM DEPOSIT LIMITS, easily deposit and withdraw funds between your regular bank and ING DIRECT saving account.

Does anyone have expenrice this?

Thank you
6 replies
Aug 10, 2005
538 posts
22 upvotes
yes, a lot of people use ING...
you can pm me if you want a referral ^^ .... 13 bucks for you and me with referal

and what they said in the mail is right....i park my extra cash in ING.
Sep 10, 2005
116 posts
7 upvotes
I am wondering if my bank charge me any fee if I transfer funds between it and ING?
Aug 10, 2005
538 posts
22 upvotes
if just like any other withdraw, no specific fee is charged

say if you use TD Full Serve account (20 withdraws per month)....as long as you stay in the 20, no fee. If you go over 20, then your normal banking fee will apply.

However, there is no direct fee associated with transfers.
do a search on the forum, you'll find lots info on high interest saving accounts.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
I use ING, it's great to be earning some interest while just keeping your money there and having it mobile at any time. Transfer to ING are considered a withdrawal from your home bank.
Sep 10, 2005
116 posts
7 upvotes
One more question. Will the ING account displayed in my TD online banking after I opened an account in ING?

Thank you
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
soymilk wrote:One more question. Will the ING account displayed in my TD online banking after I opened an account in ING?

Thank you
No, your TD EasyWeb will only show your accounts belonging to TD.
ING is a separate institution but you will be able to transfer money back and forth from within ING's online banking as long as you link the accounts. PM me if you need a referral (you'll get $13 bonus).