Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Innis Town Hall

Toronto - Free Friday night movies @ Innis Town Hall. Next one ???

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2020 4:28 am
9 replies
Nov 26, 2005
889 posts
1989 upvotes
Here is the first #freefridayfilm schedule of 2020!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Went last Friday to see Paprika.... it was confusing, weird as hell and awesome at the same time!
Thanks OP!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6230 posts
4829 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Went last Friday to see Paprika.... it was confusing, weird as hell and awesome at the same time!
Thanks OP!
Some claim this movie was the inspiration for Christopher Nolan's "Inception".
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Mr_Fanta wrote: Some claim this movie was the inspiration for Christopher Nolan's "Inception".
It was fantastic... I still don't understand the whole storyline of Paprika... but the visuals are trippy and seen it on the big screen was really a treat
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 26, 2005
889 posts
1989 upvotes
Malcolm X tonight!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1058081457896362/
SparklesJoin us for our first Free Friday Film of February, Black History Month! This week, we will be screening Malcolm X (1992), a biographical drama about the late African-American activist, starring Denzel Washington, and directed by Spike Lee.
This week's screening is a collaboration between CINSSU and U of T's HSA (History Students Association),

and Fine Art History Professor Elizabeth Legge and Political Science Professor Kevin Edmonds will be speaking before the film!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5688932/

In Oakland, California, Cassius Green's career as a telemarketer takes off when he uses his white voice. He is promoted into a strange business cabal with a gigantic pay raise. Meanwhile his partner, friends and co-workers organize a protest against corporate oppression.

Rated 18A
Playing Friday Feb 211st at 239 College.
tpl-sorry-bother-you-fri-feb-21-2pm-18a ... #p32129580
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076263/

Set in the Watts area of Los Angeles, a slaughterhouse worker must suspend his emotions to continue working at a job he finds repugnant, and then he finds he has little sensitivity for the family he works so hard to support
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
HalfTrack comes back with vengeance!! :)
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)