Home & Garden

Input from Novosbed customers

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2017 7:40 pm
[OP]
Jul 16, 2017
2 posts

Input from Novosbed customers

The thought of mattress shopping should be enough to scare almost anyone. I have tried to do due diligence and have read reviews of all the types available. I think that the online retailers offer the best return policy (Leesa, Casper, Novosbed etc.) and I have narrowed my choice down to Novosbed. However, I would like to hear not only from someone who has purchased the Novosbed, but also from someone who has returned it and can confirm the no hassle return policy is indeed true. Any comments from real world Novosbed customers would really be appreciated before I commit.
6 replies
Mar 10, 2011
348 posts
107 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought a novosbed one year ago and have had no issues. I didn't return it, so can't speak to you regarding that. However I did request a free topper after 90 days and they processed that request without any questions.

I heard they simply have some local movers come and pick up your mattress if you are unhappy and they just donate them. They vacuum pack the beds right after they manufactur them, so once you open the packaging there is no way in hell you are going to be able to compress and repack that thing in the box it came in.

All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Feb 16, 2003
252 posts
7 upvotes
Just wondering if any of these mattresses go on sales? beside their usual rebates shown on their website?
WTB:
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2005
3095 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Echoing the posters above.... I bought a novosbed a few months back... Actually come to think of it, my trial just expired yesterday.

During that time i was able to try endy, casper, leesa, and others.... And they were all way too soft and the casper slept incredibly hot. Unfortunately the novosbed was definitely the most expensive of all the beds I tried. But then again, they also use the highest density foam of all the beds I tried too, so it should outlast the others by a fair bit.

If your concern is the return policy, that shouldn't be a problem at all; as I found it to be pretty straight forward for all companies i used.
[OP]
Jul 16, 2017
2 posts
Well, I have decided to go with the Novosbed. I ordered the Queen medium and the matching box spring. It is supposed to ship between July 25th to 28th. I will follow up after making a decision whether to keep the bed or not.
Feb 28, 2016
23 posts
1 upvote
We bought a novosbed a few weeks ago. We found it too soft so i phoned them and they sent the topper to make it firmer - at first they said that i needed to wait 60 days but later they agreed to send it.

We are debating about keeping it, the main issue is that we find it too hot. Just wondering if foam is not our thing. If we return it probably we would try a spring mattress next. I'm thinking about Hamuq. Has anyone tried this one?
Aug 8, 2006
16 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga
Repooc wrote:
Jul 20th, 2017 1:39 am
Echoing the posters above.... I bought a novosbed a few months back... Actually come to think of it, my trial just expired yesterday.

During that time i was able to try endy, casper, leesa, and others.... And they were all way too soft and the casper slept incredibly hot. Unfortunately the novosbed was definitely the most expensive of all the beds I tried. But then again, they also use the highest density foam of all the beds I tried too, so it should outlast the others by a fair bit.

If your concern is the return policy, that shouldn't be a problem at all; as I found it to be pretty straight forward for all companies i used.
Hi Repooc, which Novosbed did you get?