Hot Deals

Insanely HOT! Open Jaw 3-in-1 Trip - YUL -> Tokyo -> Bangkok -> Manila -> YUL

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 7:18 pm
Nov 15, 2009
87 posts
63 upvotes
B.C.
For anyone traveling and staying in Vietnam I suggest downloading the phone app Grab, it's the Asian version of Uber. It's very safe and cheap as hell to get anywhere. I used it for 3 weeks (I just got back from Vietnam). Good for trips to and from the airport, or anywhere in general inside the city if you're not walking. It's much cheaper than the local taxi's.

Also Airbnb has a lot of good places to stay for good prices.

You can buy a cheap Sim card to use mobile data while in Vietnam also which I did, very useful for google maps, Grab and whatsapp to name a few. Surprisingly good network too, I was on LTE most of the time. I used the cell company Mobifone.
Oct 24, 2001
503 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Whats a good way to do this trip from west coast? Ie vancouver
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1012 posts
443 upvotes
The 6
Anybody know if women are really friendly in Thailand or Vietnam? What's the best way to meet women?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2416 posts
552 upvotes
Montreal
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 2:34 pm
Anybody know if women are really friendly in Thailand or Vietnam? What's the best way to meet women?
Anyone who makes a reasonable salary in Canada will get attention from SEA women. It doesn't mean that they are all gold diggers but you need to watch out more with them as opposed to women from wealthier Asian countries such as Japan, Korea and Singapore.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1015 posts
770 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
They are friendly and if you hang around tourist areas you will most certainly be called a hunsum man.

Meeting a decent middle class Thai woman on a tourist visa will be more difficult as they are not dumb and are fully aware of 2 week millionaires that come to Thailand.
Sep 9, 2007
66 posts
48 upvotes
Montr
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Hot deals forum tips and tricks about finding women in SOE.

Still better than the Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 12 Mega Rolls thread but not far
Oct 22, 2017
3 posts
I am really considering this. But from edmonton to montreal its around 500 dollars and also on the way back as well. still strongly considering this
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
128 posts
212 upvotes
Montreal
rekin5643 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 12:38 am
I am really considering this. But from edmonton to montreal its around 500 dollars and also on the way back as well. still strongly considering this
Not worth it, pretty sure there would be other deals from Vancouver or even Edmonton. $1K is even above regular price which usually runs around $750-950. You will also have to add 6 hours of travel time from Edmonton to Montreal when taking in account, flight time + layover. So that equals to +30 hours of travel time one way.
Mar 29, 2005
850 posts
95 upvotes
MarkDimi94 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 10:26 am
Booked this last night except we did Toronto to Ho Chi Minh City ( YYZ -> IAD -> NRT -> SGN ) then back Bangkok to Toronto ( BKK -> NRT -> ORD -> YYZ ) all through ANA/United for $530 with seat selections. Amazing deal!

What dates did you use for this?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1623 posts
486 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Define "women" roflmao.

Seriously, avoid the usual scam places like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket.

Go up North or down South, off the beaten path and you might find some genuine women.
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Mar 29, 2005
850 posts
95 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
The best way is working on your career, becoming the most decent human being you can be, and building wide respect within your friends and family, rather than flying halfway across the planet hoping to meet a woman with very little in common with you but willing to sleep with you.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2236 posts
775 upvotes
QC, Canada
Recoil wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 12:09 pm
The best way is working on your career, becoming the most decent human being you can be, and building wide respect within your friends and family, rather than flying halfway across the planet hoping to meet a woman with very little in common with you but willing to sleep with you.
what a boring life you're describing :)