Hot Deals

Insanely HOT! Open Jaw 3-in-1 Trip - YUL -> Tokyo -> Bangkok -> Manila -> YUL

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 8:27 am
Aug 25, 2015
851 posts
184 upvotes
Montreal, QC
this is coming in handy. was actually looking to book a trip to Japan around that time for 2-3 weeks but would end much much costly than this. seems i can tack in another 4 days for less than $100 Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1012 posts
442 upvotes
The 6
Recoil wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 12:09 pm
The best way is working on your career, becoming the most decent human being you can be, and building wide respect within your friends and family, rather than flying halfway across the planet hoping to meet a woman with very little in common with you but willing to sleep with you.
I am the type of guy that can't resist in trying all 32 flavours at Baskin Robbins. Some get repeats because of a magnetic force which attracts me to them. Might as well give up on life if I take your advice. Thanks though!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1295 posts
319 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 2:34 pm
Anybody know if women are really friendly in Thailand or Vietnam? What's the best way to meet women?
Tinder. Lots of chix in Thailand utilize it. I went on a few dates too. Just gotta screen out the ladyboys
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1012 posts
442 upvotes
The 6
Seks wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 7:03 pm
Tinder. Lots of chix in Thailand utilize it. I went on a few dates too. Just gotta screen out the ladyboys
Seriously, awesome buddy. Thanks. Did not know it existed down there... Tinder it is!!! Hopefully, there will be a lot of mutual swiping right going on.

Big thanks to everyone in this thread. With the money saved on my flight I can afford to be ballin in Bangkok & Vietnam!!!
Jun 19, 2009
341 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa
FML my buddy and I booked Thailand for ~$1000 each last month
Feb 3, 2011
27 posts
21 upvotes
Wow great find!! Can anyone help with Toronto to Miami depart Dec 27 return Jan 5 ... I can only find about 682.00, would appreciate any help.

Thanks to all
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1295 posts
319 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 7:39 pm
Seriously, awesome buddy. Thanks. Did not know it existed down there... Tinder it is!!! Hopefully, there will be a lot of mutual swiping right going on.

Big thanks to everyone in this thread. With the money saved on my flight I can afford to be ballin in Bangkok & Vietnam!!!
If you wanna get a head start (get to know the person days or weeks in advanced), I would get one of the Tinder subscriptions which allow you to set your location (ie Bangkok). That way you and all the local Bangkok chix can see each other on Tinder before you are even there.

You'll find some chix being direct and offering sex services. Then there are some that are looking for friendships or more.

Any other questions, let me know lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Apr 28, 2015
41 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary, AB
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 7:39 pm

As a tall white guy, I received a lot of attention in Thailand. Nailing down a foreigner who can take them to Canada would be a jackpot for many of them.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1004 posts
768 upvotes
This thread deserves a big facepalm.

Lets start with facts:

Fact No.1

No decent Thai woman will use Tinder or a dating site for that matter. What you get on Tinder are 50% ladyboys the rest are prostitutes and if you are lucky "lonely" bored women with children whos foreign husbands are slaving away to send them money while they are getting attention from 2 week sex tourists.

Fact no.2

Most Thai women that are not extremely poor or work in a bar scene where they are looking for just another foreign sucker to give them a monthly stipend don't want to move out of Thailand at all. Thai women with middle class jobs have more money than most poor Canadians who bought a ticket to a third world country. This is because their parents/family have land that goes back centuries and have steady income from it. I know because I married one and her many single well off friends are not slumming it on tinder and looking for foreigners. Thais are not Filipinos.... they actually love their country.

Fact 3

Most Thai women.... get this.... prefer to be with Thai men. If you are receiving attention in tourist areas you are receiving attention from women in the trade. If a Thai woman has a picture in a bikini on her tinder profile she is 99% in the trade.... or it's a he.

Fact 4

Most Thai women speak atrocious English. If her English is decent and she also speaks another language like German I can bet my savings she's a freelancer... because....let's face it.... a decent Educated Thai woman will never meet a 2 week sex tourist on a prowl.

Just giving you a "heads up", guys!!

Good Luck, lolz
Last edited by BiegeToyota on Oct 24th, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2007
1076 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
elideli wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 9:47 am
Crazy promotion going on for flights from Montreal to Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh. For $677 I have been able to score Montreal to Tokyo, stay at Tokyo for a few days then fly direct to Bangkok stay there for a few days then you'll have to buy a low cost flight from Bangkok to Manila, stay there for a few days and then come back to Montreal from Manila by going through Vancouver instead of the U.S. You can customize the itinerary to have all flights with ANA which is a 5* airline. Dates seems to be available from November to May. There are many options available. You have FREE 24-hour cancellation if you book these tickets through United.

If you don't want a stopover in Tokyo, you can get a Bangkok and Manila for $469! Follow this link from FlighHub: https://www.flighthub.com/flight/search ... 4ab88b3fc3

***There is a Visa requirement for Vietnam, it cost $50 USD for a one month multiple entries. You don't need to have the Visa prior landing, you only need an invitation letter which you can buy from vietnamvisapro.com at $6 USD. Once you arrive in Ho Chi Minh, you present the letter at the Visa office and pay $50 USD in CASH, no other payment method is accepted. Make sure you have photos before arriving.
for schematics sake of an open jaw, I think there should not be an arrow between Bangkok and Manila, as the connection does not exist in this itinerary.
YUL > TYO > BKK MNL > YUL
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7605 posts
2952 upvotes
East York
pjp4601 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 7:57 pm
Wow great find!! Can anyone help with Toronto to Miami depart Dec 27 return Jan 5 ... I can only find about 682.00, would appreciate any help.

Thanks to all
wrong thread bro, but maybe try driving down to buffalo/niagra or detroit and fly from there
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1295 posts
319 upvotes
This statement deserves a big facepalm.
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 10:04 pm

No decent Thai woman will use Tinder or a dating site for that matter.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1004 posts
768 upvotes
Seks wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 12:45 am
This statement deserves a big facepalm.
You are looking at Tinder as a dating app. Women who use Tinder in Thailand use it as business opportunity. It's all about the traffic. Would you sell warez stuff in Toronto Sun classifieds or would you use ebay? You're just one of 13 million foreigners who who will land in Thailand with complete delusions about women ready to be skinned alive :)

Again, decent women in Thailand don't use Tinder. Why would they when the average girl has over 1000 (real) friends on Facebook where they can screen your mug in case you want to get involved.

Anyhoo...even a western cripple can get a date in Thailand. Why use Tinder that is populated with prostitutes? If you ask any girl at the mall, she'll probably go on a date with you. ... I mean if that's your thing. Not me....they are too poor for me.

I hope I schooled you a bit.

Take care.
Sep 21, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 10:04 pm
Thais are not Filipinos.... they actually love their country.
This statement disgusts me! Comparing the other race like they are better. You really deserves a face palm. Literally.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1004 posts
768 upvotes
Cymynet wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 2:18 am
This statement disgusts me! Comparing the other race like they are better. You really deserves a face palm. Literally.
No....that's what you said under the pretense of disgust. I heard somewhere that's what snowflakes do to prove their non existing point.

If I say Canadians don't want to move to a third world country because they have it pretty good in their own that would make me a racist? Well....perhaps in your own mind it would.

Fact is Philipinos don't like to be in the Philippines and they even move to Thailand for work.

So sorry that facts upset you.