Insanely HOT! Open Jaw 3-in-1 Trip - YUL -> Tokyo -> Bangkok -> Manila -> YUL

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 7:50 pm
Sep 21, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 2:39 am
No....that's what you said under the pretense of disgust. I heard somewhere that's what snowflakes do to prove their non existing point.

If I say Canadians don't want to move to a third world country because they have it pretty good in their own that would make me a racist? Well....perhaps in your own mind it would.

Fact is Philipinos don't like to be in the Philippines and they even move to Thailand for work.

So sorry that facts upset you.
Your comment shows how ignorant and shallow minded you are. I wont stoop down to your level just to prove you that. Thai’s move to philippines as well and vice versa. They are just looking for better opportunities in life and it is as simple as that.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1023 posts
775 upvotes
Cymynet wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:10 am
Your comment shows how ignorant and shallow minded you are. I wont stoop down to your level just to prove you that. Thai’s move to philippines as well and vice versa. They are just looking for better opportunities in life and it is as simple as that.
Thais don't move to Philippines, that's ridiculous.

I find it funny (or rather hypocritical) that you singled out my post while completely ignoring one where it says and I quote :) "Nailing down a foreigner who can take them to Canada would be a jackpot for many of them.".

Perhaps I found that insulting as I have never met a Thai woman that would leave everything behind to move with some Western sex tourist to Canada. You didn't find that insulting?

How curious?

No, you won't "stoop to my level" because you have absolutely no argument left.

Funny how racist Canadians can be until roles are reversed.
Sep 21, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:21 am
Thais don't move to Philippines, that's ridiculous.

I find it funny (or rather hypocritical) that you singled out my post while completely ignoring one where it says and I quote :) "Nailing down a foreigner who can take them to Canada would be a jackpot for many of them.".

Perhaps I found that insulting as I have never met a Thai woman that would leave everything behind to move with some Western sex tourist to Canada. You didn't find that insulting?

How curious?

No, you won't "stoop to my level" because you have absolutely no argument left.

Funny how racist Canadians can be until roles are reversed.
I do because I live in the Philippines for 25 years and I am basing it out on my real life experiences rather than yours who admitedly based your facts on hearsay. Anyway this is way oot.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1023 posts
775 upvotes
Cymynet wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:38 am
I do because I live in the Philippines for 25 years and I am basing it out on my real life experiences rather than yours who admitedly based your facts on hearsay. Anyway this is way oot.
Ok, so you found the remark insulting, just as I found it insulting towards Thai women.

Makes sense except your hearsay thing as I do live in Thailand full time.
Oct 18, 2007
243 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 2:39 am

Fact is Philipinos don't like to be in the Philippines and they even move to Thailand for work.
firstly its Filipino not "Philipino"
Im Filipino and this statement is stupid please stop embarrassing yourself. Filipinos love the philippines, however sometimes there are better opportunities elsewhere so they move to different countries.

On another note thank you OP for posting this deal. considering flights to these destinations can be upwards of 1400 these are some really good deals.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1023 posts
775 upvotes
fuzionx23 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:59 am
And it's Beige, not Biege
fuzionx23 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 3:59 am
Im Filipino and this statement is stupid please stop embarrassing yourself. Filipinos love the philippines, however sometimes there are better opportunities elsewhere so they move to different countries.

Yup, they love it.

2007-2012

Filipinz - net loss 700,000 people

Thailand - Net gain - 100,000 people

Another one scared of the facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ation_rate

Anyway, I wasn't taking a jab at Filipinos, it's just the first thing that came to my mind.

When moderators wake up in the morning and delete the posts, I wonder if they will also delete the "Nailing down a foreigner who can take them to Canada would be a jackpot for many of them." part that strangely enough no one finds offensive.... because hey.... Thai women are just whores.
Oct 18, 2007
243 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Philippines: total surface area 300,000 km²
population 96,017,322
net migration -700,000

Thailand approximately 513,000 km2 , Thailand is the world's 50th-largest country
Thailand 67,164,130 +100,000

What you fail to understand is that the Philippines is a small country overcrowded with millions of people fighting over the same jobs that offer low wages. Its not that they dont love the country, competition and low wages force them to leave the country. Just dont make blanket statements about a country and its people if you dont have a clue.

Biege is Beige is Biege.
BiegeToyota wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 4:09 am
And it's Beige, not Biege

Yup, they love it.

2007-2012

Filipinz - net loss 700,000 people

Thailand - Net gain - 100,000 people

Another one scared of the facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ation_rate

Anyway, I wasn't taking a jab at Filipinos, it's just the first thing that came to my mind.

When moderators wake up in the morning and delete the posts, I wonder if they will also delete the "Nailing down a foreigner who can take them to Canada would be a jackpot for many of them." part that strangely enough no one finds offensive.... because hey.... Thai women are just whores.
Aug 16, 2008
744 posts
129 upvotes
Markham
the yell0wfeev3s is strong in this thread.
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
128 posts
213 upvotes
Montreal
Don't hijack the thread, move on...
Aug 29, 2017
10 posts
3 upvotes
taeyang987 wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 4:29 pm
is the deal dead? It says $1200 for me
It should be, these deals never last more than a couple of days, sometimes in less than a couple of hours
Sep 9, 2007
66 posts
48 upvotes
Montr
I booked a Montreal-Tokyo Tokyo-Bangkok Manila-Montreal from february to april for 640 CAD last week (260 CAD with the BMO WE opened in april).

Price has doubled since, looks like its dead
[OP]
Dec 2, 2013
128 posts
213 upvotes
Montreal
bhug wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 8:24 pm
I booked a Montreal-Tokyo Tokyo-Bangkok Manila-Montreal from february to april for 640 CAD last week (260 CAD with the BMO WE opened in april).

Price has doubled since, looks like its dead
February to April ?! Seems like your are living the Bohemian life :D enjoy your trip!