Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Instant Pot 5L/6L 6-in-1 Cooker $102/$110 inc. Tax, Shipping & Extra Sealing Ring!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2014 4:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] Instant Pot 5L/6L 6-in-1 Cooker $102/$110 inc. Tax, Shipping & Extra Sealing Ring!

We've got another good Father's Day gift option here! As a RedFlagDeals.com exclusive deal, we've again partnered with Instant Pot directly and you can get the popular Instant Pot 6-in-1 rice cooker / pressure cooker at a great discount and get an extra sealing ring included on your order (a $9.95 value).

Use coupon code rfd60 at the checkout to get the discounted prices below which include tax and free shipping. It's been covered a lot in the forums, but if you're not familiar with it, the Instant Pot is an energy efficient cooking appliance that has 6 functions -- pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and warmer. It has plenty of reviews on Amazon.com if you need more research -- 361 user reviews and a 4.6/5 average rating.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1048 posts
247 upvotes
Calgary
When is this deal expires?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1067 posts
117 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks. Purchased for my wife!
Alberta Auto, Home, Business and Travel Insurance Broker
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
Pressure cooking rice may make it too soggy for some people's taste.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1627 posts
54 upvotes
do I have to add the ring to the order? it comes to total of $119.90?
Dec 26, 2003
144 posts
7 upvotes
Would like to order one but every time I try adding the pot to the cart I receive the following error message,

"Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to instantfoodbyinstantpot.com"

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto
Shoppaholic wrote: Would like to order one but every time I try adding the pot to the cart I receive the following error message,

"Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to instantfoodbyinstantpot.com"

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I ran into that error once or twice on Friday, but didn't see it again after that. Are you still experiencing issues?
Aug 26, 2004
292 posts
16 upvotes
For the ones that bought this cooker, how do you rate the rice that it makes from a scale of 0 to 10?
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
rfdmember wrote: For the ones that bought this cooker, how do you rate the rice that it makes from a scale of 0 to 10?
5/10. Rice in it is not very good. Proper rice cooker is superior.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1789 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
I love this thing. Rice is 8/10. Maybe it's brand/prep reliant? We use it about 4 times a week for more than just rice.

The 6 qt is probably the perfect size,
Jul 20, 2007
339 posts
49 upvotes
Dang, I just bought a Buffalo rice cooker (SS pot) last week. Anyway, I also need a new crockpot so this one will be ideal. How's cooking rice with a pressure cooker, does it take longer?

I'm a newbie with pressure cookers - what is there to convert for recipes from standard crock pot to pressure cookers?

Thanks for letting us know as I just purchased the 6 liter version.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Can't comment on the recipes as I am a trial an error type of guy. For those on the fence about this device, I bought it 2 months ago, have been happily using it daily ever since. Absolutely amazing device, put meat, veggies and beans in in the morning, set to slow cook, come back from work to a hot meal. No need to get married anymore. ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1627 posts
54 upvotes
'Sash[DSL wrote:;16964524']Can't comment on the recipes as I am a trial an error type of guy. For those on the fence about this device, I bought it 2 months ago, have been happily using it daily ever since. Absolutely amazing device, put meat, veggies and beans in in the morning, set to slow cook, come back from work to a hot meal. No need to get married anymore. ;)
oh, please share your receipe...
Dec 26, 2003
144 posts
7 upvotes
AndrewRFD wrote: I ran into that error once or twice on Friday, but didn't see it again after that. Are you still experiencing issues?
I was able to place my order using my tablet. Weird. Anyway, received my Instapot and I'm very happy with it! Shipping to Vancouver was blazing fast!!! Thanks again for the promo code!
Jul 20, 2007
339 posts
49 upvotes
I tried cooking the Irish stew in the recipe, it was a little watery but the meat was very tender.