• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 11:02 pm
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
117 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam

Intel Retail Edge Learning Activity Answers

I couldn't seem to find the previous thread so I'll just start a new one.
Here are the answers for Score With Intel Core Week 7:

Also the Summer Deal is live now!

Powerful Devices with Intel Inside®
  • All-in-Ones are available in standard or ____ form factors. - Portable
  • Thin and light laptops are usually less than how thick? - 18 mm
  • Which of these devices combines the performance of a laptop with the mobility of a tablet? - 2 in 1 computer
  • Which of these is likely the best option for a casual gamer who wants to game on the road? - Gaming laptop
  • The size of an Intel® Mini PC is about ___ square inches. - 4

Why the Processor Matters
  • Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 delivers extra ___ on demand. - Gigahertz
  • Which technology is intended to speed video conversion speeds? - Intel® Quick Sync Video
  • Intel® Optane™ memory technology boosts PC ___. - Responsiveness
  • Intel has been manufacturing microprocessors for more than _____ years. - 45
  • A PC without a processor would be like a car without ____. - An engine

A Year of Incredible Innovations
  • Intel® Core™ i9 X-series processors feature updated ____. - Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
  • The new Intel® Core™ X-series processor family features how many SKUs? - Nine
  • Intel® Optane™ memory technology boosts PC ___. - Responsiveness
  • The Intel® Compute Card is a ____ with all the elements of a full computer. - Modular computing platform
  • The new Intel® Core™ i9-7980XE processor Extreme Edition will feature how many cores and threads? - 18 cores, 36 threads

15 Years of Intel® Processors
  • Which Intel® processor was designed for use in smaller devices, such as netbooks? - Intel Atom® processor
  • The release of this processor is considered one of the most important milestones in company history. - Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
  • Which generation of Intel® Core™ processors introduced smart performance provided by Intel® Turbo Boost Technology? - 1st
  • The ________ model was used to describe Intel’s strategy for introducing new process microarchitecture and manufacturing process technology. - Tick Tock
  • This Intel® processor first signaled a shift in focus from clock speed to power efficiency. - Intel® Pentium® M processor
10 replies
Jul 27, 2017
2 posts
Thanks for the answers! Do you have your old posts/answers saved by any chance?
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
117 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
illestmandem wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 12:49 pm
Thanks for the answers! Do you have your old posts/answers saved by any chance?
Yes I do, here they are:

Score with Intel Core Week 1

Y SKU Processors
What does the letter “Y” in the Intel® Core™ i7-7Y75 processor name stand for? - Extremely low power
Which one of these devices includes an Intel® Core™ Y SKU processor? - Thin and light 2 in 1 computer
Customers who prioritize __________ are probably a good fit for a thin and light 2 in 1 computer or laptop with an Intel® Core™ Y SKU processor. - Mobility
What is the TDP of an Intel® Core™ Y SKU processor? - 4.5 watts
Which of the following is not an example of something a customer who is a good fit for a device with an Intel® Core™ Y SKU processor might want to do? - Play in intense 3D gaming competitions

Tic, Tac, Toe: Matching 7th Gen Features to Needs
Content creators enjoy efficient transcoding by using which one of these? - Intel® Quick Sync Video
Content creators, enthusiast gamers, and students enjoy hassle-free logins with which one of these? - Windows Hello*
Students with devices powered by 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors can complete more tasks using interactions such as touch, voice, and stylus. - True
Enthusiast gamers can overclock up to 90 watts using which SKU? - K
Which technology allows customers to connect multiple displays and external graphics? - Thunderbolt™ 3 technology

The Boost: Unlocked Intel® Core™ i3 Processor
The Intel® Core™ i3-7350K processor could be considered a follow up to this unlocked Intel® processor. - Intel® Pentium® G3258 processor
This technology included with the Intel® Core™ i3-7350K processor provides improved performance so customers can play modern games. - Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
Luke tested the Intel® Core™ i3-7350K processor against which of these processors? - Intel® Core™ i5 processor
The Intel® Core™ i3-7350K processor is a good choice for gamers who want to learn more about overclocking but also want to: - Play modern games
Many people have been able to overclock the Intel® Core™ i3-7350K processor to as high as: - 5 GHz

Intel® Pentium® Processors vs. AMD A10* Processors: Get the Facts
When a customer is interested in an AMD A10* processor, which Intel® processors should you recommend? - Intel® Pentium® processors
Interacting with sites using HTML5 and JavaScript is an example of which benchmark? - Web performance
Which of these tasks require strong productivity performance? - Creating office documents for a meeting
On what do Intel® Pentium® U SKU processors focus? - Performance within the value category
Which of these tasks require strong media editing capabilities? - All of these

The Time Is Now for Overclocking1
Unlocked processors enable customers to _____ their computers. - Overclock
Which of these customer types is NOT likely to be interested in overclocking? - Casual web surfer
The Intel® Z270 ____ supports overclocking. - Chipset
Unlocked Intel® Core™ processor SKUs end in an “X” or which of these letters? - K
True or false: The latest unlocked Intel® Core™ processors are only available for desktops. - False

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming
Audio controls and tuning for an immersive experience are provided by what technology? - Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
Inspiron 15 5000 laptops are tested to survive short-term heat conditions of up 65°C/149°F. - True
The Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming laptop has up to ________ hours of Mobile Mark 14 battery life with DPST enabled. - 11
How much faster is USB 3.0 than USB 2.0 in transferring and downloading files? - Up to 10x
Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming laptops stay quick and responsive with DDR4 memory up to 24 GB. - False

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming
Audio controls and tuning for an immersive experience are provided by what technology? - Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
Inspiron 15 7000 laptops are tested to survive short-term heat conditions of up 65°C/149°F. - True
The GeForce® GTX 1050 is powered by what GPU architecture? - NVIDIA Pascal™
Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptops such as the Firelord 15 have back-facing speakers. - False
Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptops provide full screen 4k and 360 experiences with Intel® Core™ i7 processors. - True

Dell XPS Tower
The XPS Tower has a tool-less chassis and unique PSU swingarm to allow for easy access and upgradability. - True
XPS Tower is engineered for Grade A sound with 5.1-Channel Audio with Waves MaxxAudio®, eliminating crackles and pops. - True
How many tool-less PCIe slots are there for ultimate customization and upgradability? - 4
How many total USB ports can be found on the XPS Tower? - 11
The XPS Tower chassis is now 47% smaller than the previous XPS desktop. - False

Score with Intel Core Week 2

Thin and Light Clamshells
Which of these Intel® processors are not found inside thin and light clamshell laptops? - Intel® Itanium® processor
Windows® 10 runs best on devices with this processor. - 7th gen Intel® Core™ processor
Which customer is probably not a good fit for a thin and light laptop? - Likes to sit at a desk all day
Recommend a thin and light laptop powered by an Intel® processor to a customer who wants to replace a mobile device that’s ____ old. - 5 years
Thin and light laptops are often less than ____ thick. - 18 mm

The 2 in 1 Evolution
Which Intel® processor powers the netbook? - Intel® Atom™ processor
When talking to customers about the benefits of 2 in 1 computers, you should mention versatility, simplicity, and _____. - Performance
Which Intel® processor powered early laptops? - Intel® Pentium® processor
2 in 1s offer the functionality of laptop and the portability of a tablet. - True
What was the first laptop with the familiar laptop design? - GRID Compass*

The Boost: Dell XPS* 13 2-IN-1
How many GBs of memory does the Dell XPS* 13 2-in-1 have? - 16
With its ____________ and USB-C support, the Dell XPS* 13 2-in-1 gives customers the connectivity they need for the latest storage and display technology. - Thunderbolt™ 3 technology
What is the capacity of the SSD inside the Dell XPS* 13 2-in-1? - 256 GB
The Dell XPS* 13 2-in-1 is powered by either a 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor or a(n) _____________. - 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
The InfinityEdge* display gives the Dell XPS* 13 2-in-1 great contrast without a _______. - Thick bezel

2 in 1 Computer Basics
What is a 2 in 1 computer? - A category of versatile, thin and light devices that transform to suit the way customers work and play
The primary modes of 2 in 1 convertible computers are laptop, tablet, tent, and ____. - Presentation
Which Intel® processor would you recommend to an enterprise customer who wants a premium 2 in 1 computer with the best performance possible regardless of size? - 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
A 2 in 1 computer offers unprecedented performance just like that of a ____________. - Traditional computer
2 in 1 computers come in two form factors: ___ and ____. - Convertible, detachable

Score with Intel Core Week 3

How Do Intel® Processors Compare to the AMD Ryzen* 7 Processor?
True or false: More cores and threads always translate into better processor performance. - False
The AMD Ryzen* 7 1800X is a type of _______. - Desktop processor
For powerful overclocking performance, customers should look for an Intel® processor X or ___ SKU. - K
What is the thermal design power (TDP) of 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5-7600K processors? - 91 watts
How many threads do typical mainstream applications use? - Four or fewer

Revolutionary Memory
Most computers still use an HDD, which can actually make a system feel _____. - Sluggish
If your customer wants to install Intel® Optane™ memory himself, he’ll need an Intel® Optane™ memory-ready _____________. - Motherboard
Tell your gaming customer this benefit of Intel® Optane™ memory. - Games and levels load faster.
Intel® Optane™ memory ensures data contained in a computer’s storage is more __________. - Accessible
Which of the following is not a customer benefit of Intel® Optane™ memory? - Laggy gaming

Technologies in 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
True or false? All 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors come with Intel® HD Graphics. - False
Which of these is a new technology associated with 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors? - Intel® Optane™ memory
Which of these technologies allows customers to transfer data at speeds up to 40 gigabits per second? - Thunderbolt™ 3 memory port
Which new technology in 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors could help a customer interested in faster boot-up and application launches? - Intel® Optane™ memory
Intel® Optane™ memory is NOT associated with which of these? - Faster overclocking

The Boost: Intel® Optane™ Memory
Many SSDs are based on this storage technology. - NAND
Solid state drives are more mainstream, thanks to better _______ and falling costs. - Responsiveness
True or false? Intel® Optane™ memory can be deployed as either RAM-like working memory or as longer-term storage. - True
NAND flash has been around for ______. - Decades
The delay between an I/O request and the drive acting on it is called ________. - Latency

Score with Intel Core Week 4

The Boost: Mega-tasking
The new Intel® Core™ i9 processor offers between _______ cores. - 10 and 18
This word describes a situation in which a user runs multiple, processor-intensive tasks at the same time, requiring a powerful processor. - Mega-tasking
The new Intel® Core™ X-series processors run on the new ________ chipset. - Intel® X299
Running several compute-intensive tasks at the same time requires a powerful processor to avoid __________ and dropped frames. - Latency
The new chipset from Intel® offers support for: - Intel® Optane Memory

Putting the “Real” in Virtual Reality
Which of the following is the best type of processor for an immersive, premium VR experience? - Unlocked, Intel® Core™ i7 processor
For an immersive VR experience, customers will need a desktop or laptop with a high-performing CPU, tracking or base stations for sensors, and __________. - A head-mounted display
Which of the following is not critical for an immersive VR experience? - Keyboard
True or false? VR is only used in gaming. - False
This device is an entry-level VR display. - Google Cardboard*

Time to Upgrade
Which technology delivers smart system acceleration and responsiveness? - Intel® Optane™ memory
More _____ mean higher resolution for an immersive, engaging entertainment experience. - Pixels
When is a great time to upgrade to a new computer with a 7th gen Intel® Core™ processor inside? - Now
Thanks to long battery life in new computers with 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors, customers don’t have to be tethered to _________. - An outlet
Which program runs best on Intel® Core™ processors? - Windows® 10

7th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors: Made for Video
True or false: Many customers want to watch 4K and 360-degree videos. - True
7th gen Intel® Core™ processors feature a new video ____? - Engine
Select 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors include other technologies, such as Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology and ___________ to help improve graphics performance. - Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
True or false: The only video usage customers are looking for in new devices is the ability to watch videos without slowdowns. - False
7th gen Intel® Core™ processors come with either Intel® HD graphics or which of these? - Intel® Iris® Plus graphics

Score with Intel Core Week 5

The Boost: Solid-State Drives
The Intel® SSD 545s Series uses 3D NAND technology and is available in a maximum capacity of _________________. - 2TB
A laptop with an SSD uses less _________ than a laptop with just a hard drive, which can help conserve battery life. - Power
SSDs improve the overall ____________ of a system, meaning programs and games load faster. - Responsiveness
What is one of the main bottlenecks in any system? - Slow hard drive
Traditional hard drives are _________, which means they rely on spinning disks to store data. - Mechanical

True to Form: A Form Factor for Every Customer
Detachable 2 in 1 computers feature 7th gen Intel® Core™ ___ SKU processors, meaning they’re optimized for mobility in a thinner, lighter, fanless design. - Y
Your customer is a hard-core gaming fan and wants to be able to fine-tune his settings for high-performance gaming. Which device would you recommend? - Desktop
Customers can transform their 2 in 1 device to fit the way they work and play by flipping, swiveling, or even _____ its keyboard. - Detaching
Which device would you recommend to a customer who wants to play mainstream games on the go? - Gaming laptop
Thin and light laptops are usually less than ___ mm thick. - 18

The Right Gaming System for Every Customer!
Which letter indicates an Intel® Core™ processor Extreme Edition? - X
7th gen Intel® Core™ processor-based systems are available to meet the needs of which type of gamers? - All types of gamers
Which of these words most accurately describes a customer who plays games while also live-streaming and communicating with teammates? - Megatasker
True or false? Desktops are the only form factor that can meet the needs of enthusiast gamers. - False
Unlocked processors enable customers to do which of these? - Fine-tune performance

Intel® Mini PCs
Customers can connect to displays, docks, and other devices using _____. - Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 technology
Using an Intel® Mini PC powered by a 7th gen Intel® Core™ processor, a customer can play their favorite music in theater sound with this technology. - Intel® Smart Sound Technology
Which of the following is the best catchphrase for an Intel® Mini PC? - All the power without the tower
Intel® Mini PCs are a great option for customers who want ______. - All of these are correct.
Intel® Mini PCs offer plenty of power to run business and productivity apps such as Microsoft Office*, Windows® 10, and Adobe Creative Cloud*. - True

Score with Intel Core week 6

Boost Sales with the Retail Experience Tool (RXT)
A customer at the start of the buying journey would benefit most from which RXT feature? - Why Buy a New PC?
RXT is an abbreviation for which of these? - Retail Experience Tool
How can you get the RXT? - Available as a free download from Intel® Retail Edge Program
True or False: The RXT is available for free and can work off a thumb drive. - True
The RXT does NOT feature which of these? - Information about drones

The New Era of Sport
Using an array of cameras around the field and this technology, NFL* video technicians can re-create plays using virtual cameras placed at players’ eye levels. - Intel® 360 Replay technology
At least 36 cameras were installed around this stadium during the U.S. Open* to freeze a moment in time and virtually spin the image in a full 360-degree rotation. - Arthur Ashe Stadium*
What technology will be incorporated at several NFL* stadiums to help create an immersive experience for fans—both at the game and at home? - Intel® freeD™ technology
Certain NFL stadiums will have dozens of _______ cameras with Intel® processor-based servers capable of processing up to 1 TB of data per 15- to 30-second clip. - 5K UHD
The drone used by Aaron Gordon in the Slam Dunk Contest* had three stacks of microcontrollers and a(n) ________ on board. - Intel® Curie™ module

Powerful PC Gaming with Xbox Play Anywhere*
Which two Intel® processors should you recommend to enthusiast gamers who want and need the best performance possible? - 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors
To play an Xbox Play Anywhere* digital title, customers need this operating system on their computer: - Windows® 10 Anniversary Edition
7th gen Intel® Core™ processors with ______ SKUs allow gamers to set their own system specs and overclock. - K
Regardless of ___________, customers will still earn Achievements and improve their Gamerscore playing an Xbox Play Anywhere* game. – Device
Xbox Play Anywhere* game: buy it once, play it anywhere ___________. - At no additional cost

The Boost: eSports
Intel and the Electronic Sports League* (ESL) have teamed up to bring __________ to the eSports world. - Virtual reality (VR)
Which of the following is one of the largest eSports competitions in the world? - Intel® Extreme Masters
Intel® Core™ i7 processors are great for handling _________ and screen capture, helping spectators from around the world see the biggest moments at major eSports tournaments. - Streaming
Professional gamers need ______ and _______ hardware to avoid any lag or slowdowns when they’re competing. - Fast, reliable
Reliable performance, fast speeds, and _________ help make the Intel® Core™ i7 processor a great choice for professional gamers. - High thread counts
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
117 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Here is the only (I think?) August learning activity answers and July Partner Showcase answers:

Better Processor vs More RAM
  • RAM is often called a computer’s ________. – Main Memory
  • A PC places the most frequently-used data into RAM so it can access it quickly—this is much faster than fetching that data from the _____. - Hard drive
  • In a computing system, the _________ really runs the show—it controls performance, battery life, responsiveness, and much more. – Processor
  • More RAM allows a computer to work with more data ___________, which could help improve performance. – At the same time
  • When comparing systems which one will probably provide better performance overall? - System with better-performing processor

Alienware 15 and 17
  • Alienware is known for: - High-Performance, Immersive Experience, and Iconic Design
  • Titanium is used in the internal frame on both sides of the laptop ensuring that important components are secure, protected, and gives the system its rigid, solid-feel. – False
  • What does Eye Tracker mean to gamers? - In-Game Awareness, Natural Targeting, Infinite Screen, Immersive Graphics
  • Eye Tracking is available on Alienware 17 with Tobii Eye Tracking technology. – True
  • Alienware 17’s new design will support NVIDIA’s highest end GPUs. – True

Dell Dynamic Power Advantage
  • The purpose of Dell Dynamic Power mode is to maximize performance within the constraints of the design. - True
  • Intel® Dynamic Platform Thermal Framework provides a framework that is a natural fit for dynamic power policies defined and implemented by Dell. – True
  • What occurs with increased performance? - Increased operating temperatures and increased heat
  • Dell Dynamic Power maximizes performance by raising the power limit as high as possible without exceeding the temperature limit. – True
  • What correlations were utilized to help enable Dell platforms implementing DDPM to predict the temperature of the surface of the system using only internal device measurements? - Component power draw, operating frequency, device temperature, skin temperature

Introducing the ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex
  • True or False: ASUS Aura Sync synchronizes RGB lighting across an expanding ecosystem of compatible ASUS components. – True
  • How many color schemes does AURA Sync offer – 8
  • How many controls are included in the Overclocker’s Toolkit – 12
  • The Music effect Aura Sync lighting scheme synchronizes the colors with your CPU load. – False
  • The ASUS ROG Maximus IX Apex features a two-slot memory design on an EATX motherboard, enabling a highly optimized layout for memory trace paths to minimize noise and improve integrity while allowing DDR4 overclocking. – True

Razer Blade Gaming Laptop
  • What size screen does the Razer Blade use? – 14”
  • What type of material and process is used to design the Razer Blade? – CNC aluminum
  • What display option(s) are available in the Razer Blade? – Both
  • Industry leading gaming graphics are provided by which of the following options in the Razer Blade? - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5 VRAM)
  • What is the name of the customizable lighting technology of the Razer Blade’s keyboard? - Razer Chroma™

Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Gaming Mouse
  • The Razer Mamba Tournament Edition boasts unsurpassable accuracy due to the world’s most precise gaming mouse sensor with what DPI? - 16,000 DPI
  • The Razer Mamba Tournament Edition uses a laser sensor? – True
  • How does the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition provide a form factor for complete comfort? - Designed for the most natural hand position
  • What lighting systems does the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition use for its fully customizable lighting? - Razer Chroma
  • The DPI of the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition is adjustable by which of the following: - 1-DPI increments
Jul 7, 2008
921 posts
368 upvotes
reinventor wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 9:23 am
Happen to have any of the other quizzes/certifications?
joined 2 days ago and your only post, really?
Aug 6, 2017
2 posts
Kyaku wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 9:48 pm
joined 2 days ago and your only post, really?
Yup, only joined the forum for this reason.

And thanks to the guy posting the answers, much appreciated.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
117 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
reinventor wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 9:23 am
Happen to have any of the other quizzes/certifications?
Sorry I don't have the answers for certifications, I've done them all before deciding to document the answers.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
117 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Here are the learning activity answers for August week 2:

The Next Obsession: VR Esports
  • The final event of the first VR Challenger League tournament will be held during _________. - Intel® Extreme Masters
  • Which of the following games has been updated five times and optimized to work with Intel® Core™ i7 processors for the VR Challenger League? - The Unspoken*
  • True or false? The prize for the VR Challenger League tournament at Intel® Extreme Masters 2018 will be $1 million USD. - False
  • A large monetary prize plus ________ are helping to put VR on the fast track to becoming a premier esports event. - Polished VR games
  • Which of the following companies did Intel partner with to develop the VR Challenger League? - ESL* and Oculus*

Tech Time: Revolutionizing Virtual Reality
  • The MSI VR One* backpack features which Intel® processor? - Intel® Core™ i7-7820HK processor
  • Which head-mounted display (HMD) was used with the OptiTrack Active* demo at GDC* 2017? - Oculus Rift*
  • The Intel® Core™ i7 processor in the OptiTrack Active* helps obtain which of these? - Accurate 3D measurements
  • True or false? OptiTrack Active* can track areas larger than 100 feet x 100 feet (30m x 30m). - True
  • Which of these does the MSI VR One* backpack offer the user? - An untethered experience

Tech Time: Mobile Gaming with 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
  • 7th gen Intel® Core™ processors inside a 2 in 1 computer, plus integrated ____________, make playing modern titles like Halo 2* a reality. - Intel® Graphics technologies
  • Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology allows customers to __________, like gaming while streaming their session. - Mega-task
  • True or false? 8th gen Intel® Core™ processors will not be released until 2019. - False
  • A 7th gen Intel® Core™ processor with an H SKU signifies _________. - Integrated high-performance graphics
  • Gamers can enjoy the latest VR and modern game titles, thanks to performance bumps provided by____________. - Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0

Tech Time: Mixed Reality—Merging the Real and Virtual Worlds
  • Mixed reality is a merge which of these? - Virtual reality and augmented reality
  • Which Intel® Core™ processor was referenced in the video? - Intel® Core™ i7-6700K processor
  • True or false? Mixed reality allows someone without a headset to experience virtual reality. - True
  • Which headset was used in the video? - HTC Vive*
  • It takes which of the following to run mixed reality? - A processor with lots of horsepower

Tech Time: Intel® Optimization
  • Developers can use Intel® GPA to get the full potential out of their favorite development platform and improve the game’s ________________. - Frame rate and performance
  • Intel® GPA helps game developers identify problems and test out improvements without having to recompile the ______. - Source code
  • Optimization is a _____-heavy task. - CPU
  • Which of the following doesn’t describe a system that can be optimized using a development platform like Unreal Engine*? - Closed
  • Intel® GPA contains three tools: system analyzer, platform analyzer, and _____ analyzer. - Graphics frame

Tech Time: Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers
  • What does Intel® GPA stand for? - Graphics Performance Analyzers
  • True or false? Intel® GPA can be used to help with APIs like Microsoft DirectX*. - True
  • _____ frame rates lead to _______ action and a better overall gaming experience. - Higher, smoother
  • The ________ tool in Intel® GPU tells developers how efficiently the CPU and GPU are being used. - Platform analyzer
  • Which of the following programs wouldn’t need Intel® GPA to help identify performance bottlenecks? - Word processing

Monstrous Performance: Intel® Core™ i9 Extreme Edition Processor
  • The Intel® Core™ i9 Extreme Edition Processor has how many cores and threads? - 18/36
  • Thunderbolt™ 3 ports deliver up to _____ gigabits per second (Gbps). - 40
  • Which of the following customers is probably not a good fit for the Intel® Core™ i9 Extreme Edition Processor? - Freelance business writer
  • Which of the following technologies provides a responsive computer experience, short boot times, and fast application launches? - Intel® Optane™ Memory
  • True or false? Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 is simply the new name for Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and doesn’t provide any performance enhancements. - False

Introducing the New Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family
  • Intel® Core™ X-series processors power which type of device? - Desktops
  • True or False: Intel® Core™ i9 X-series processors feature up to 18 cores and 36 threads. - True
  • New Intel® Core™ X-series processors run on Intel® X299 _____. - Chipsets
  • New Intel® Core™ X-series processors come with up to how many PCIe lanes directly connected to the CPU? - 44
  • The new Intel® Core™ X-series processor family features how many SKUs? - Nine

A Guide to Intel® Pentium® Processor SKUs
  • Intel® Pentium® processors are designed primarily for what purpose? - A balance of performance and value
  • In what kind of device would you find an Intel® Pentium® N SKU processor? - Laptop
  • Which of these tasks does not require media editing capabilities? - Reading and writing emails
  • Which Intel® Pentium® processor mobile SKUs feature DDR4 memory? - U SKUs
  • Which of these would be included in a form factor equipped with an Intel® Pentium® U SKU processor? - All of these