Interesting Car Finds

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 9:15 am
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
24853 posts
9670 upvotes
Toronto
that's a two-seater. No market for this cruiser, I'm afraid.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41197 posts
4961 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
toro17 wrote:
May 4th, 2016 3:35 pm
There was a thread on here recently about the vwagon with a stick. A poster had been looking nationwide and even state side for one and couldn't find one for sale. It may not sell right away but I bet you there's someone out there looking, that wants one because they want one - regardless of whether or not the market value classifies it as being over priced.
Thats what you think... But it still has to be priced right! I remember a few other oddities that were extremely rare, and truly unique conditions. But they never sold.

One example is that Toyota Supra Turbo with some ridiculously low mileage.... I think it was almost brand new. They were asking A LOT of money for it... its been on & off sale for the better part of a decade... ITs kept @ some dealership out West.

Also saw a nissan 300z like that. Practically brand new.

I think these cars are owned by people who don't really care if it sells or not. But its worth a lot to them personally... so they try to sell it @ a cost where there is enough money to emotionally compensate their loss of the car.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
3503 posts
2728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
koffey wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 1:45 pm
Holy hot trash.

Up for sale is my *Fiero* IFG 2001 Lamborghini 6.0 Diablo Replica project car.
Wow. I thought that Fiero-based kit cars went out of fashion like 20 yrs ago!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
1989 posts
711 upvotes
CanadianLurker wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 4:27 pm
Wow. I thought that Fiero-based kit cars went out of fashion like 20 yrs ago!
That was when he started working on it. =P