• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2018 5:35 pm
[OP]
Mar 8, 2004
142 posts
22 upvotes
Kanata

Interjet Montreal to Cancun

Anyone with experience with flying this low-cost airline?
It says that seats are assigned but can be changed with a cost. Do they even try to seat you together. Travelling with two kids, 11 and 13.
Thanks.
6 replies
Jul 5, 2004
23298 posts
2863 upvotes
I am doing the same flight in a couple weeks. I booked and then called looking to pick my seats. They were already assigned to me and we are all sitting together (15 of us)
Mar 11, 2011
651 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
Internet is not a low cost airline. They charge regular prices and offer regular service probably better than most of the better-known brands. Don't have any concerns about flying with them.
Mar 11, 2011
651 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
Interjet is not a low cost airline. They charge regular prices and offer regular service probably better than most of the better-known brands. Don't have any concerns about flying with them.
Mar 23, 2015
55 posts
2 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Flew twice with Interjet this year to Cancun from Montreal. Great airline, plenty of room (their airplanes have less seats) + free booze (Beer+ Tequila) and flights were always on time.

Much much better than AC and WS.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2004
142 posts
22 upvotes
Kanata
Thanks for the replies. Looking at reasonable pricing for March Break. Looking to not spend a ton of money at an all inclusive. Any recommendations for a place to stay?

AirBnb?
I could use points at the Aloft which isn't too far from the beaches.
Looked at resorts but in combination with flight and food and transfer would be about same cost as all inclusive.
Mar 23, 2015
55 posts
2 upvotes
Westmount, QC
gumby_ng wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 5:40 am
Thanks for the replies. Looking at reasonable pricing for March Break. Looking to not spend a ton of money at an all inclusive. Any recommendations for a place to stay?

AirBnb?
I could use points at the Aloft which isn't too far from the beaches.
Looked at resorts but in combination with flight and food and transfer would be about same cost as all inclusive.
Not sure when you are going and what is your budget but for an All Inclusive Resort 4 or 5 stars in CUN or PDC area you would need to pay at least 1800 CAD Total for a family of 3 (Two Adults+1 Kid).

AirBnb you need to budget around 50$ USD/night for a nice Condo. Beaches are public in Mexico so you could also rent a place not on the beach and rent a car (car around 30$ USD per day)

Food is usually not expensive specially if you eat local and not in tourists spots.

Hope this helps!