Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

International 5 Drawer Tool Chest

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2015 7:44 am
Tags:
Jan 29, 2008
144 posts
48 upvotes

[Walmart] International 5 Drawer Tool Chest

Not sure if price drop or sale. not as good as the deal on the $48 one i "missed out" on..still having a fit about it with walmart.. been trying to get this one at $99 as compensation cause they decided to cancel my order for the $48 one.. no dice yet.. just saw it dropped to $80. i m still waiting for walmart to offer me a discount of more than 10%..

but if anyone is interested, here's another mini tool chest. i tried price matching it with lowes they said it's not the same model number. tried price matching with HD, they said they dont match online prices.. so i guess i m stuck waiting for walmart. if anyone has better luck, post it!

i m kind of at a toss up whether to pull trigger on this or the $99 hdx one at HD. thoughts?
9 replies
Sep 9, 2008
731 posts
308 upvotes
Langley
I worked for a company that ordered their toolboxes from the same supplier as international... ( I know because one time they shipped us a whole trailer of international toolboxes... and we had to gut them / put our logos on them). Pretty big company...and lets just say this goes for $3-400.

It's not a bad toolbox, however the metal is so flimsy, it'll dent easy. The casters on these are really good... locking is good...and the only time we got a return on them, is if someone dropped it, and caused it to deform so it wouldn't open. at $80... it's not bad, if you need one.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2007
1514 posts
382 upvotes
^ $3-400 is quite the price range! :razz:
❗
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1650 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
also free shipping! picking this up at store and bringing this home would be hard labour.
Feb 16, 2015
45 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got the $48 one a while ago. Showed up at my door with a few dents in it and the drawers weren't very smooth but it gets the job done!
Dec 14, 2007
542 posts
1396 upvotes
Ordered two when it was on sale last time at walmart with free shipping. Still have one unopened pack if someone wants to pick up at cost. I believe it was $45 taxes in.
Nov 19, 2006
83 posts
8 upvotes
tdotboys wrote: Ordered two when it was on sale last time at walmart with free shipping. Still have one unopened pack if someone wants to pick up at cost. I beleive it was $45 taxes in.
I am interested,
Where are you located?
Jun 8, 2013
107 posts
14 upvotes
Campbell River
48 bucks be better, but I am in need of tool storage now. Poked around Lowes, HD, Cambodian Tire and didn't find anything more attractively priced. Lowes has what looks like identical for 112.

Regardless thxs for the post, sometimes we can't wait for the best deals on things. Use the CC price protection if murphy's law kicks in and it goes on sale right after I order lol
Aug 27, 2011
556 posts
157 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
EvilAaron wrote: 48 bucks be better, but I am in need of tool storage now. Poked around Lowes, HD, Cambodian Tire and didn't find anything more attractively priced. Lowes has what looks like identical for 112.

Regardless thxs for the post, sometimes we can't wait for the best deals on things. Use the CC price protection if murphy's law kicks in and it goes on sale right after I order lol
for just a little bit more money you should take a look at the husky ones that are on clearance at HD I have seen them at a few in my area that have had decent pricing and the build quality is much better then the walmart one as i have one and had a look at the husky ones. just couldnt talk myself into another one as i dont have the room right now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)