Investment with greybrook capital

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2017 4:12 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 29, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Hello, I invested in the Lakeshore project about 30 months ago. It was a multiphase 4 tower condo development. It actually paid out early after only 27 months, The property they bought with the developer sold for an incredible premium to a Chinese Real Estate Syndicate paying investors a whopping 90% return. This translated to close to 30% annualized. Greybrook invests in only high value projects with the top developers. I like what they do so much that I am now a Senior Associate with them. Every project they launch sells out within a few days due their incredible historical returns.
So personally, I think Greybrook is an incredible company to invest with.
Nov 3, 2010
92 posts
BrunoW022462 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 7:49 pm
Hello, I invested in the Lakeshore project about 30 months ago. It was a multiphase 4 tower condo development. It actually paid out early after only 27 months, The property they bought with the developer sold for an incredible premium to a Chinese Real Estate Syndicate paying investors a whopping 90% return. This translated to close to 30% annualized. Greybrook invests in only high value projects with the top developers. I like what they do so much that I am now a Senior Associate with them. Every project they launch sells out within a few days due their incredible historical returns.
So personally, I think Greybrook is an incredible company to invest with.
Thank you,
Mar 2, 2015
101 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
******* wrote:
Nov 14th, 2013 12:17 pm
Second to the ridiculous BS you just spewed, please direct me to a bank or any legitimate financial institution that will give me 8% GIC's. I'm sure I have "enough" to invest. My clients and I would love it. When do you plan on waking from this dream of yours?
Well Warren Buffett got 10% Preferreds from Goldman Sachs for $5 billion dollars. I think they qualify as a legitimate financial institution. Also they got a big premium when GS bought back the "GICs" (Preferreds).

"Berkshire Hathaway will receive perpetual preferred shares in Goldman, which will pay a 10 annual percent dividend, or $500 million a year. Those dividends take precedence over other payments to common shareholders. Goldman has the right to buy back the shares at any time for a premium of 10 percent."
"Back in September of 2008, at the height of the credit crisis, Berkshire essentially loaned Goldman $5 billion at an interest rate of 10 percent a year. (That money was repaid in 2011.)"
Feb 10, 2017
1 posts
I can vouch for BrunoWO22462 and the Lake shore project. I am invested in three Greybrook projects. The Lake shore project closed before I had a chance to participate. The numbers can be verified just by googling Greybrook Lake Shore. Lucky you Bruno! You have to be an accredited investor and the Greybrook investors have title on the land. The projects don't get built until the developments are pre-sold. Wish I had started with them earlier.