• Aug 21st, 2019 2:10 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
179 posts
45 upvotes

iOS 13

Anyone using the public beta or the developer one? Thoughts?

It’s quite interesting so far. The public beta 6 and developer beta 7 were released today. Overall, it is promising and there’s no major glitch on my phone at least.

So, who else is excited for next month?
10 replies
Sep 27, 2003
9575 posts
2289 upvotes
Newmarket
Ya I'm using the Public Beta on my work phone, which I use for Enterprise application testing. Dark mode was nicely implemented.
RFD Forums Moderator
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1181 posts
209 upvotes
ORLEANS
Is it just me or does the TD bank app never worked on iOS 13?
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
179 posts
45 upvotes
Palidino wrote: Is it just me or does the TD bank app never worked on iOS 13?
I don’t know about TD, but the Scotiabank app works just fine at least.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1181 posts
209 upvotes
ORLEANS
F3el96 wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 1:30 am
I don’t know about TD, but the Scotiabank app works just fine at least.
Can u try to download it? When I open it, the app tells me what’s new in the update, I click next and then app just closes. Or when I just click login don’t need to enter credentials, it still closes
Nov 7, 2016
187 posts
46 upvotes
Canada
F3el96 wrote: I don’t know about TD, but the Scotiabank app works just fine at least.
Up until this dev beta, it always crashed for me. Now it’s working like it used to :)
Sent from my iPhone XS Max using the RFD Forums app
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
179 posts
45 upvotes
Palidino wrote: Can u try to download it? When I open it, the app tells me what’s new in the update, I click next and then app just closes. Or when I just click login don’t need to enter credentials, it still closes
I did and you’re right..it crashes right away. Weird.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16726 posts
3677 upvotes
Toronto
The TD app and the TD for iPad app don't work for me on my iPadOS 13 iPad Pro 10.5.

However, on the iPad, the website works fine through the web browser. I also just tried it on an iPhone SE with iOS 13 and the iPhone's web browser also works for the TD site (although everything is pretty small on that small screen).

One problem with using the web browser though would be the inability to deposit cheques.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
179 posts
45 upvotes
The only visible glitch for me so far is that there’s a notification (1) on the settings icon for some reason. It happened right after I’ve updated to public beta 6.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
179 posts
45 upvotes
One thing I don’t like is the way to update apps now. I know it’s very minor, but still. It’s something to get used to I guess.
Mar 13, 2012
814 posts
389 upvotes
Near You
New dev beta out today
💳✈️🌍 American Express Platinum+Gold+Cobalt (Free First-Class Travel) • Rogers WE • STACK
💰 HSBC PremierTangerineEQ BankMotive
📞 Freedom 13GB/45$ • Google Fi 📱 🖥️ Novus 1GIG/60$

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)