Freebies

[iOS/Android] 7 free Disney Story Central Redemption codes

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2017 1:11 pm
Jan 22, 2013
37 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Okay, gone, it was almost as over the top as your response!
Burp Fart - a discreet noise tailored to lighten the mood at funerals, graduations and weddings
Sep 22, 2008
493 posts
190 upvotes
Orangeville
Thanks OP. This is great and much appreciated. How do you get to the free book of the day Anna Loves Elsa? I can't seem to see that on PC and the app currently keeps crashing on iOS for some reason. Maybe site is overloaded?
grantz wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 7:41 am
Anna Loves Elsa? I'll wait for the movie, lol. This one is not for kids!
BurpFart wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:33 am
Okay, gone, it was almost as over the top as your response!
Seriously though, why would you think these jokes, or so they appeared to be, are appropriate in a thread for parents/kids?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
37483 posts
7827 upvotes
gtjoys wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:45 am
Thanks OP. This is great and much appreciated. How do you get to the free book of the day Anna Loves Elsa? I can't seem to see that on PC and the app currently keeps crashing on iOS for some reason. Maybe site is overloaded?

Seriously though, why would you think these jokes, or so they appeared to be, are appropriate in a thread for parents/kids?
Just search by title Anna Loves Elsa and maybe two copies will appear, choose the one that says free at the bottom. I always do it on my little one's iPad because it's easiest that way -- I can see a big banner that says free book of the day underneath my book collection.
Dell Venue 11 Pro Tablet Laptop 4 GB RAM / 64 GB SSD + lots of extras $300 obo
dell-venue-11-pro-tablet-laptop-4-gb-ra ... #p27905174
Sep 22, 2008
493 posts
190 upvotes
Orangeville
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:49 am
Just search by title Anna Loves Elsa and maybe two copies will appear, choose the one that says free at the bottom. I always do it on my little one's iPad because it's easiest that way -- I can see a big banner that says free book of the day underneath my book collection.
Great, thanks. Guess I'll have to try it later and maybe on iPad. App on the phone keeps crashing and the book costs one token on PC browser at the moment. Search box on PC is broken as it wouldn't return any results for anything I searched and to find that book, I had to browse by characters and looked under Frozen titles. It doesn't show up as free at the moment on PC. Thanks again.
Dec 8, 2009
556 posts
97 upvotes
deals46 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 7:06 am
worked like a charm!
Are you sure? the site is very terrible , loading time remind me of dial up era. Looks like no one had any issues?
Sep 22, 2008
493 posts
190 upvotes
Orangeville
echo_jey wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:57 am
Are you sure? the site is very terrible , loading time remind me of dial up era. Looks like no one had any issues?
It may be overloaded right now. Site was not very responsive when I was on and it took me a long while to redeem all codes.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
2850 posts
748 upvotes
echo_jey wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:57 am
Why would I not be sure?

Thanks again OP!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
37483 posts
7827 upvotes
gtjoys wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:54 am
Great, thanks. Guess I'll have to try it later and maybe on iPad. App on the phone keeps crashing and the book costs one token on PC browser at the moment. Search box on PC is broken as it wouldn't return any results for anything I searched and to find that book, I had to browse by characters and looked under Frozen titles. It doesn't show up as free at the moment on PC. Thanks again.
Damn Apple developers. the iPad 2 I'm using it on is still on iOS 9 something and doesn't crash at all.

Easiest to do with an iOS product. On my Note 4, there is no free book banner and I had to rely on people here and on SD to tell me which book is free for the day.

I've gotten used to turning the app on, downloading the books every morning.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9742 posts
2825 upvotes
Toronto, ON
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 1:20 pm
Damn Apple developers. the iPad 2 I'm using it on is still on iOS 9 something and doesn't crash at all.

Easiest to do with an iOS product. On my Note 4, there is no free book banner and I had to rely on people here and on SD to tell me which book is free for the day.

I've gotten used to turning the app on, downloading the books every morning.
Now that I'm back in Canada the app has been working great. No problems loading anymore. However, when I was inputting the redemption codes from your other thread earlier today, the enter code page loaded up slowly both on the iOS device and in a web browser on my laptop.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
37483 posts
7827 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 3:45 pm
Now that I'm back in Canada the app has been working great. No problems loading anymore. However, when I was inputting the redemption codes from your other thread earlier today, the enter code page loaded up slowly both on the iOS device and in a web browser on my laptop.
Good thing I was entering them at 6:30 am. :)
Aug 22, 2005
58 posts
76 upvotes
Credit to SD, there're a few more codes:

MAUICAST - moana find the way
OLAFCAST - frozen - a day in the sun
SULLYCAST - monsters inc - the spooky sleepover
FLOUNDERCAST - little mermaid - sealed with a kiss
MACQUACKCAST - brave - a friend for merida
REXCAST - toy story 3 - so long partner
MERIDACAST - brave - magic in the mist
MATERCAST - cars - mater in paris
DORYCAST - nemo - a fish terror
NEMOCAST - nemo - best dad in the world
BUZZCAST - toy story - woody's quest for a date
ANNACAST - frozen adventures in arrandale
Aug 24, 2011
390 posts
95 upvotes
Thank you so much to all those who contributed in this thread, my 2 year old daughter thanks everyone as well Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 24, 2011
390 posts
95 upvotes
lbleong wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 7:19 pm
Credit to SD, there're a few more codes:

MAUICAST - moana find the way
OLAFCAST - frozen - a day in the sun
SULLYCAST - monsters inc - the spooky sleepover
FLOUNDERCAST - little mermaid - sealed with a kiss
MACQUACKCAST - brave - a friend for merida
REXCAST - toy story 3 - so long partner
MERIDACAST - brave - magic in the mist
MATERCAST - cars - mater in paris
DORYCAST - nemo - a fish terror
NEMOCAST - nemo - best dad in the world
BUZZCAST - toy story - woody's quest for a date
ANNACAST - frozen adventures in arrandale
wish the mods left this at HOT Deals where a lot more parents would see. Thanks for the additional codes