Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

iOS Super Hexagon Free on Apple Store app

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2015 1:59 pm
Tags:
Feb 11, 2007
256 posts
619 upvotes
Markham

[Apple] iOS Super Hexagon Free on Apple Store app

iOS Super Hexagon is Free for a limited time on Apple Store App - iPhone and iPad compatible

How to get it for Free:
You need to get it from the Apple Store app by browsing to the "Stores" tab and then slide down and flip/slide to left <-- to see the Hexagon app, then follow the instruction to redeem it for Free.

I am not sure if there is any other channel, such as Apple website, to redeem it for free.

Developer site: http://superhexagon.com
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Is it free on the apple store app, or on the apple app store - 2 different things, and you name them both?
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
balou911 wrote: Is it free on the apple store app, or on the apple app store - 2 different things, and you name them both?
Apple Store app. the one you would normally use to buy iPhones, etc.
Be kind and civil with one another
May 11, 2011
693 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for sharing. Just downloading it now.

You just need to open the APPLE STORE App, click Store tab, at the top it will show a picture of Apple Watch. Then slide that picture to left, and it will display this game app. Click it, you are required to enter your Apple ID's password to get the coupon code. After you get the code, click Redeem, then the downloading should start.
Life is a play. Everyone deserves an Oscar.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
Oh man this is awesome. Thanks...

I've played this in the past and still haven't been able to beat the last level.

I recommend this game. It's as simple of a reflex game as it gets without all the annoying coin/community/outfit crap you get in other games.

Warning: very very steep learning curve. ;)
Apr 3, 2006
808 posts
468 upvotes
Paid for this a while ago and it's worth every penny. Amazingly hot deal if you get it for free.

It's the only game I've beaten on iOS that I still play. Great for when you're on a plane or in line. Should have won game of the year imho!
Feb 11, 2007
256 posts
619 upvotes
Markham
It indeed has been recognized for its design.

IGF 2013 FINALIST
EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN
Mar 27, 2008
104 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks, I own this on Android and Steam, good to have an iOS copy.
Nov 29, 2013
184 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanked! For those of you trying to find out exactly where it is, swipe the apple watch panel to the left - which is directly under the featured stores panel.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
DL'd it, but looks like crap, hope it plays well.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Nov 21, 2009
104 posts
52 upvotes
I just opened the Apple Store scrolled down a bit and it was there. No need to swipe anything.
Mar 23, 2017
333 posts
253 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! Got it on my iPad. Record's only 53 seconds though... haha
Jan 22, 2009
178 posts
31 upvotes
It says "An error occurred trying to fulfill your request. Please try again later."

Tried many times on and off wifi. Anyone else seen this?
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
lunear wrote: Thanks for sharing. Just downloading it now.

You just need to open the APPLE STORE App, click Store tab, at the top it will show a picture of Apple Watch. Then slide that picture to left, and it will display this game app. Click it, you are required to enter your Apple ID's password to get the coupon code. After you get the code, click Redeem, then the downloading should start.
thanks