Tags:
None
Dec 5, 2005
379 posts
33 upvotes
Oakville

Ipad 2 Sale?

Guys,

I noticed the Ipads were on sale on the American thanksgiving - noticed about $50 off. If I wanted one before christmas, can I still get them discounted somewhere. Do the staples coupons work on these? Any where else?

Thanks
9 replies
Nov 2, 2006
876 posts
28 upvotes
haven't seen any sales recently since Black Friday, but you could always buy a refurb one from Apple...same 1 yr warranty...and you'll save some $$.
Dec 30, 2006
193 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
number84 wrote: haven't seen any sales recently since Black Friday, but you could always buy a refurb one from Apple...same 1 yr warranty...and you'll save some $$.

+1 for buying official Apple refurbs. I've done this a few times, and the products have been effectively brand new. However iPad refurbs appear to be very limited. I'm hoping more will come available after Christmas.
Dec 5, 2005
379 posts
33 upvotes
Oakville
mapboy wrote: +1 for buying official Apple refurbs. I've done this a few times, and the products have been effectively brand new. However iPad refurbs appear to be very limited. I'm hoping more will come available after Christmas.

Yep, I checked the apple website, no 16gb available, oos.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
twoods wrote: Yep, I checked the apple website, no 16gb available, oos.

Good timing. Staples is selling the Ipad2 this saturday at $50 off as a doorcrasher according to the new flyer.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
mong wrote: Good timing. Staples is selling the Ipad2 this saturday at $50 off as a doorcrasher according to the new flyer.

Is this nation wide? I don't see this ad anywhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1221 posts
293 upvotes
Oshawa
Wouldn't the best time to buy an iPad 2 be in a couple months if the rumours of the iPad 3 having a March release become reality?

Granted I just bought my iPad almost a month ago, but that was due to a $150 savings thanks to a friend who works at Walmart hooking me up with a 20% discount coupon they had.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
JessicaBAustin wrote: I do not see it, either. :(

Hmmm... well, I tried a Toronto postal code. They have it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)