Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ipad air deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 7:24 pm
Tags:
None
140 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1789 posts
509 upvotes
GTA
I got a $30 gift card from staples and used a $20 coupon the day after the air was released. I was pretty happy with that discount.
Feb 21, 2012
239 posts
167 upvotes
Gananoque, ON
Apple Store should have the air on sale Friday Nov 29th only (most likely $41-$71 off)

$478 for 16gb, $568 for 32gb, $658 for 64gb etc

Best buy and Future Shop might have it a tad bit cheaper. And with Target having its first Black Friday here, might get an even better deal but it'll likely be with a Gift Card
Oct 25, 2007
171 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
bstevenhaagen wrote: Apple Store should have the air on sale Friday Nov 29th only (most likely $41-$71 off)

$478 for 16gb, $568 for 32gb, $658 for 64gb etc

Best buy and Future Shop might have it a tad bit cheaper. And with Target having its first Black Friday here, might get an even better deal but it'll likely be with a Gift Card
Do you have the sources for the sale from Apple? I bought my Ipad Air @ retail price and this week FS is having a presale for BF on all of their ipads. So the Ipad air comes out to 20$ cheaper, wondering if i should go PM it this week or wait for a better deal next week from Apple.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
I suspect bzztobee's source is based on Apple's past BF sales. Nothing is guaranteed and there's always a chance iPad's may not be part of the sale his year.
Frankly I think these $20 off deals from BB and FS will come again. I think I'm going to wait another 9 days. $50 off is better than $20 off. :)
bzzztobee wrote: Do you have the sources for the sale from Apple? I bought my Ipad Air @ retail price and this week FS is having a presale for BF on all of their ipads. So the Ipad air comes out to 20$ cheaper, wondering if i should go PM it this week or wait for a better deal next week from Apple.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
22691 posts
3682 upvotes
Wait for BF deals. Theres something good on the horizon.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
bzzztobee wrote: Do you have the sources for the sale from Apple? I bought my Ipad Air @ retail price and this week FS is having a presale for BF on all of their ipads. So the Ipad air comes out to 20$ cheaper, wondering if i should go PM it this week or wait for a better deal next week from Apple.
Doesn't hurt to PM this week and still wait. Price protection is valid until sometime in January I think.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4747 upvotes
Montreal
Price protection at FS excludes Black Friday / Boxing Day / Boxing Week though, it's written clearly on my receipt....
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1788 posts
219 upvotes
Edmonton
I'm keen on getting an Ipad air now, but keep on hearing rumors like that I'll probably wait for another week. A 30-75$ discount would be good.
Unknown wrote: Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
Oct 25, 2007
171 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Doesn't hurt to PM this week and still wait. Price protection is valid until sometime in January I think.
Are you allowed to PM more than once on the same transaction?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
bzzztobee wrote: Are you allowed to PM more than once on the same transaction?
I don't see why not. At least I've never read that you only get one opportunity to price adjust and after that you're done regardless if you find a lower price or not.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1706 posts
354 upvotes
Target in the states has 20 bucks off + $100 GC would be nice to see that here!
Dec 30, 2007
186 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Is there any store offering a gift card with an Ipad Air purchase? I want to buy the 64gb one within a week. All stores I looked at have them at $719.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1077 posts
324 upvotes
tomaccowu wrote: Is there any store offering a gift card with an Ipad Air purchase? I want to buy the 64gb one within a week. All stores I looked at have them at $719.
Only Target has $100 GC for 16GB one...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
GabL wrote: Only Target has $100 GC for 16GB one...
$100 gift card isn't just for the 16gb version. It says any model (minus the Mini's which are a $50 GC).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)