Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ipad air deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 7:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15196 posts
5016 upvotes
Here 'n There
What is the expiry date on the gift card? I can't find it anywhere in the flyer but I am sure there is one.
Dec 9, 2002
560 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Does target carry the 128gb model?

64?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
Actually, I believe it's no. See excludes section.

Offer applies to all new Target REDcard holders with applications received between November 1st – 30th, 2013, inclusive. Subject to REDcard application approval, eligible new Target REDcard holders will receive a coupon entitling them upon redemption to one-time additional savings of 5% off their Target REDcard purchase at Target stores in Canada on eligible products, before taxes and after all applicable discounts (including other coupon offers and gift cards). This 5% coupon discount is in addition to the standard 5% off purchases paid for with the REDcard. Limit one coupon per new Target REDcard holder. Coupon expires January 11th, 2014.

Offer excludes the following purchases:

Target Mobile products and services
Target gift cards and prepaid cards
Prescriptions and certain pharmacist-dispensed items
Apple products
Video games and gaming systems
Where otherwise prohibited by law.

SpectralMeat wrote: yes
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
blindemboss wrote: Actually, I believe it's no. See excludes section.

Offer applies to all new Target REDcard holders with applications received between November 1st – 30th, 2013, inclusive. Subject to REDcard application approval, eligible new Target REDcard holders will receive a coupon entitling them upon redemption to one-time additional savings of 5% off their Target REDcard purchase at Target stores in Canada on eligible products, before taxes and after all applicable discounts (including other coupon offers and gift cards). This 5% coupon discount is in addition to the standard 5% off purchases paid for with the REDcard. Limit one coupon per new Target REDcard holder. Coupon expires January 11th, 2014.

Offer excludes the following purchases:

Target Mobile products and services
Target gift cards and prepaid cards
Prescriptions and certain pharmacist-dispensed items
Apple products
Video games and gaming systems
Where otherwise prohibited by law.
When you apply to a red card you also get a 1 time use coupon for an additional 5% off. You can not use that coupon on Apple products.
The red card can be used on every product in store including apple products and you will receive 5% off. I specifically asked this question from the store manager this past weekend when I was in Target.
The text you quoted is talking about the coupon code not the red card. Read it again
Steam: SpectralMeat
Apr 21, 2010
222 posts
111 upvotes
Ontario
does apple price match black friday deals? I'll be within the two weeks limit.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1283 posts
484 upvotes
BC
Page 1 of Target BF flyer says there is a $15 Gift Card if you spend $75+ on Friday.
Also says "May be combined with other offers. Limit one free gift card per customer."

I wonder if this means you get a $100 GC and a $15 GC?

If RedCard applies too that would be great.

Regardless I guess it's time for me to upgrade from my iPad 2, it still works fine and runs same apps as the newer iPads, but I use it so much that it is worthwhile to upgrade for the sharper display, snappy response, and better cameras.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
gdotdot wrote: does apple price match black friday deals? I'll be within the two weeks limit.
Read their store policy... most stores already changed their policy to exclude black friday and boxing day.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
adams7 wrote: Page 1 of Target BF flyer says there is a $15 Gift Card if you spend $75+ on Friday.
Also says "May be combined with other offers. Limit one free gift card per customer."

I wonder if this means you get a $100 GC and a $15 GC?

If RedCard applies too that would be great.

Regardless I guess it's time for me to upgrade from my iPad 2, it still works fine and runs same apps as the newer iPads, but I use it so much that it is worthwhile to upgrade for the sharper display, snappy response, and better cameras.
In theory yes, in practice, we won't know till friday. The $15 probably isn't going to be a deal breaker for anyone that manages to get one. Question really becomes how much stock Target will get (my guess is probably not many, based on what my friends told me in the US, they have single digits at US stores that they checked... I doubt its any better in Canada).
Nov 17, 2011
1 posts
RICHMOND
Anyone knows if Canada Target carries the WiFi/cellular models of Ipad Air or just the WiFi model? I am interested in a 64G Ipad Air Wifi/cellular model. Hope they have it and on sale for Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
I'm wondering if it might be better to just order online from Apple itself.

If they have a 9-10% discount like they've had in past years, a 16gb iPad Air will be only $467 vs $499. Tax will also be lower.

Now I realize you won't get the $100 GC or extra $25 off from a 5% redcard.

But you also won't have to wait In line at 6am in the morning hoping that they have stock.

Plus if you're looking for anything other than 16gb, we still don't know if those will be on sale or not. Of course you will probably still come out ahead when you factor In the GC, but I'm thinking from a convenience standpoint.
Jan 2, 2012
424 posts
32 upvotes
Is target the best deal now with $100 gc and $499 price point?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
blindemboss wrote: I'm wondering if it might be better to just order online from Apple itself.

If they have a 9-10% discount like they've had in past years, a 16gb iPad Air will be only $467 vs $499. Tax will also be lower.

But you also won't have to wait In line at 6am in the morning hoping that they have stock.

Plus if you're looking for anything other than 16gb, we still don't know if those will be on sale or not. Of course you will probably still come out ahead when you factor In the GC, but I'm thinking from a convenience standpoint.
Even worse would be to line up and come away empty handed. I think I agree with you about Apple being the best bet..
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Does the Apple store usually have all the models on sale or just certain ones?
I am wondering if the mini with retina display will be on sale
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if the mini retina will be on sale given the shortage. Somehow I doubt it.

The good thing about the Apple sale is that you can see what's discounted online probably at midnight(?). Then plan your shopping accordingly.

SpectralMeat wrote: Does the Apple store usually have all the models on sale or just certain ones?
I am wondering if the mini with retina display will be on sale
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blindemboss wrote: The good thing about the Apple sale is that you can see what's discounted online probably at midnight(?). Then plan your shopping accordingly.
Usually midnight PST so 3am EST...
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15684 posts
7397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blindemboss wrote: I'm wondering if it might be better to just order online from Apple itself.

You can order online at 3am EST or whenever the sale goes live online, then still line up in the morning at Target to see if you get lucky. If you get lucky, you can always cancel the online order. If it ships already, you can return it by mail without incurring any cost.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
1892HCO wrote: Is target the best deal now with $100 gc and $499 price point?
Indeed they are. Nobody is going to be able to touch $120 off (or more if you have a red card).
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)