Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ipad air deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2013 7:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4981 posts
579 upvotes
BC
1892HCO wrote: Is target the best deal now with $100 gc and $499 price point?
Yes but wonder how many are in stock.. 2 stores I went said they are sold out already and not sure when they will get new stock.. Even if they get new ones, it will be limited..
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
thehockeyguy wrote: Yes but wonder how many are in stock.. 2 stores I went said they are sold out already and not sure when they will get new stock.. Even if they get new ones, it will be limited..
Yep that is Target for you
Steam: SpectralMeat
Dec 30, 2007
186 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the IPAD 64 gb version for full price this past Sunday at BB :( I had limited time, so I didn't have a choice. Can I get a price adjustment from BB?
Nov 20, 2008
192 posts
45 upvotes
tomaccowu wrote: I bought the IPAD 64 gb version for full price this past Sunday at BB :( I had limited time, so I didn't have a choice. Can I get a price adjustment from BB?
I'd return it and buy it online... It's on sale right now for $20 off plus with the 5% CB from PayPal you'll get another $20 back down the road. I have no clue if it'll be on sale on BF or not since it's not listed on the flyer.
Aug 27, 2012
389 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
is there gonna be a line-up outside of Target on friday since people still need to work on that day.

I am thinking about go and get a ipad air on that day...
Dec 14, 2006
334 posts
42 upvotes
ghnboy wrote: is there gonna be a line-up outside of Target on friday since people still need to work on that day.

The stores open at 7am on BF so most people should be able to make it if they want to.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4981 posts
579 upvotes
BC
Since it's before work and school, pretty sure most ppl can get out and shop... A lot of ppl take Friday off too.. So i expect iPad air will be sold out unless u go lineup around 5am.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
ghnboy wrote: is there gonna be a line-up outside of Target on friday since people still need to work on that day.

Every store is opening earlier for that reason so you can buy @ opening then goto work or whatever. US is going even more insane... you now can buy and i guess eat your thanksgiving dinner @ checkout while waiting to pay...

Depending on stock, you probably need to go quite early if you want a chance (not sure if they are doing tickets but if they aren't be prepared to run and if its like Richmond, be prepared to run up stairs too since Tech is on 2nd floor).
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
iPad Air will start at $489.99 at Futureshop Friday, November 29th ONLY!!
Just got an email regarding it.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3618 posts
2964 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like only gift card discount at Apple. No cash discount.
The Australian site is up and it's $75 CG with iPad purchase. :(
Aug 27, 2012
389 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
blindemboss wrote: Looks like only gift card discount at Apple. No cash discount.
The Australian site is up and it's $75 CG with iPad purchase. :(
if cash discount and gift card are both offered at Apple, it would be a pretty hot deal.
Oct 19, 2010
57 posts
5 upvotes
tomaccowu wrote: I bought the IPAD 64 gb version for full price this past Sunday at BB :( I had limited time, so I didn't have a choice. Can I get a price adjustment from BB?
You should have until Jan 5, 2014 to return it. Double check with them. I bought an iPad Air about 2 weeks ago and that's what they told me.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
kanewtz wrote: iPad Air will start at $489.99 at Futureshop Friday, November 29th ONLY!!
Just got an email regarding it.
Just saw that as well. It's a good effort so if you can't get one at Target, this might be the next best thing.

Staples is also selling the Mini for $249 and Air for $499 ($589 for the 32gb)
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1077 posts
324 upvotes
So to sum up, for iPad air 16GB:

Target: $499 - $100 GC = $399
FS/BB: $489.99 no GC
Staples: $499 no GC
Apple: ?? ($519 with $75 GC as per Aussie sale)

Quite a big difference in price! I guess there will be people lining up in front of Target as early as 4am for that!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
GabL wrote: So to sum up, for iPad air 16GB:

Target: $499 - $100 GC = $399
FS/BB: $489.99 no GC
Staples: $499 no GC
Apple: ?? ($519 with $75 GC as per Aussie sale)

Quite a big difference in price! I guess there will be people lining up in front of Target as early as 4am for that!
Nice layout. However, Target is tax on $499 and spend $100 there later. From what I've read too, I believe Red 5% signup coupon is no good, but 5% Red Visa works.
Jan 5, 2011
17 posts
4 upvotes
The deals on this side of the boarder are so bad, I expect the big line up will be to go to the USA! ;-)