Page 7 of 10

Re: Ipad air deals?

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 6:17 am
by mopex
kanewtz wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 6:12 am
There is a $40 off $400 Staples Coupon that got emailed to people...it has to exclusions. I just used it to buy the iPad Air 16GB for $520.37 shipped to my house.

IMHO, that's the best deal available right now!
I agree. I just ordered it too.

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 6:55 am
by blindemboss
Did you try and PM Futureshop?
Aren't they $10 less? :)

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 7:19 am
by kanewtz
blindemboss wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 6:55 am
Did you try and PM Futureshop?
Aren't they $10 less? :)
Staples doesn't price match on Black Friday...from their Price Match Policy:
Staples.ca wrote: WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!

If you find a lower advertised price on an in-stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 14 days of your purchase, just show us the price and we will match it!

If our competitor has a bonus offer with an item that we carry, we will match the competitor’s price and provide the identical bonus item where possible. If our competitor offers a free Gift Card with an item that we carry, we will match the competitor’s price and provide the same valued Gift Card. We do not match tender, such as gift card discounts, with our competitors.

For Internet and delivered purchases, the competitor must have the item in stock on their Web site, and next-day shipping and handling fees will be added to the competitor’s price to make a fair comparison against our price. If no shipping and handling charges are readily available in the advertisement, a flat fee of $15 will be added to the competitor’s price. There are some towns in Canada where additional shipping charges apply. Our Store Managers and Call Centres can help you determine these costs.

An identical item is a product with the same manufacturer and model number. An Authorized Canadian dealer is a retailer that the Canadian manufacturer willingly sells to (typically, unauthorized dealers do not offer legal Canadian warranties and/or packaging). The Price Match Guarantee does not apply to refurbished items or demos.

An advertisement is defined as a copy of a current Canadian: dated advertisement, original register receipt, catalogue page or competitor Web page.

From time to time, our catalogue, Internet and store prices might temporarily not match due to printing press deadlines. If this happens, you will get the lowest price of the three.

We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to an individual customer. The price match guarantee does not apply to competitors’ or Staples advertising that states “limited quantities,” “clearance,” “close-outs,” “bankruptcies” or special events (e.g., Boxing Day, Black Friday). We do not match typographical errors in competitors’ advertisements. OEM, Government and Educational prices may be excluded. Prices do not include applicable taxes and/or eco-fees. We reserve the right to modify the terms of our price match guarantee from time to time.

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 7:26 am
by caprio
I just ordered the 64 GB Ipad air using the $40 off coupon that I got today and the total was $723.77 all in. It seems like there is very limited stock of the 64 GB because it was out of stock last night and just became available. Right now, I can see that the space grey 64 GB is still in stock. (in Toronto)

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 8:03 am
by grantz
I have $65 in Reward Zone certificates, am heading over to Best Buy for a 64 GB Air..

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 8:43 am
by blindemboss
Snagged a 32 GB iPad air for 620 all taxes in.

It was pretty much sold out online by the time I woke up.

Found the coupon in my inbox this morning.
Used $40 off coupon in-store at local small Staples in mall. Manager was surprised this coupon came out.

Glad I didn't wake up early for Target. From the sound of things there was very little stock.

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 9:12 am
by ukhan
Anyone have an extra Staples coupon? Please pm me. Thnx

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 9:16 am
by GabL
LonesomeDove wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 5:04 am
Its not 5% of $489.99. Maximum $20 per Paypal transaction, maximum total $200 back.
So it's still $20 off $489.99, making it $469.99! Plus Reward Zone, not bad I guess?

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 9:45 am
by klipper
For me, $75 gift card is better since getting I'm getting a smart case anyway...

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 9:53 am
by wowmoo
Just got a 32G ipad air from target. Total gave me $115 gift card.

Target 40 of coupon

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 10:04 am
by Myishmael
Anyone have a coupon they can pm me?

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 10:20 am
by OddJob
Anyone have a staples coupon they could give me that they are not using??? Would be much appreciated!

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 10:22 am
by bobor
Traded in my iPad2 a few days ago so I used that $200 against a 32GB and 16 GB iPad Air from Best Buy using Paypal for the 5% (fingers crossed it actually WORKS this time).

Ordered at 6 am and got emailed order numbers but the orders aren’t showing in my Best Buy profile
Do items ordered through PayPal take longer to show?

GF ordered a prepaid phone and the order showed up in her profile right away…

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 11:06 am
by robman_rob
managed to pick up an ipad air at target, got to the line at 6:50 so wasn't that bad.
good thing i went.
got the last one... in ottawa west.

Posted: Nov 29th, 2013 11:35 am
by keagyn
Still have 16 gig available aroura target. Seen about 5 of them.