3938 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto
Lightroom CC just dropped!

Looking forward to trying it tonight!
May 14, 2018
1 posts
Hello !
Just a question for you: what do you mean by "cloud"?
Is there to your knowledge any option to transfer raw pictures from a SD card directly to a cloud service (let's say adobe creative cloud)?
Thanks a lot !!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
3938 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto
NabHam wrote:
May 15th, 2018 2:18 pm
Hello !
Just a question for you: what do you mean by "cloud"?
Is there to your knowledge any option to transfer raw pictures from a SD card directly to a cloud service (let's say adobe creative cloud)?
Thanks a lot !!
Yes, I think with CC subscription, you get 20GBs.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
3956 posts
1237 upvotes
Calgary
Although I don't use my iPad for editing, it is possible, provided you have a PC / Mac where your RAW files and catalog is. Lightroom CC Mobile's most recent version is extremely powerful, just sync your catalog, and you can work on the files as if they were on your iPad at a quick pace, just make sure to create smart preview from your PC / Mac.

Of course, the constant problem continues to be Apple's closed system, which prevents proper file storage which makes it rather useless as a standalone. I know people want to do it, but it's never as good as other options.

I will vouch that Lightroom CC is extremely good.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3917 posts
432 upvotes
lightroom CC is garbage...i'd rather use Snapseed if I want a dumbed-down app
Lightroom CC Classic is the traditional desktop app...but it's obvious Adobe will phase it out soon
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.