Cell Phones

Locked: Is the iPhone 6+ worth it for $1000?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2015 9:26 pm
Tags:
None
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
nomnomdeals wrote: "Ferrari's don't come with cup holders, unlike my 2002 Hyundai, so they are crap" is exactly what your whine sounded like. Maybe someday you can afford an iPhone and stop your hate.
the iPhone is no Ferrari, more like a Hyundai with a Ferrari price. In the end nobody cares how much you pay for a Hyundai, a hyunday still a Hyundai. Nothing wrong with being a Hyundai.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
Was just here to read comments. But geez.
1. For people who buy apple products, which are rarely on sale, this is a good deal for them.
2. Sure, some androids are way cheaper with way higher specs. But I phones are working fine with those specs.
3. Liking an OS, or anything is one's perspective.
4. Apple people, seriously? You think you carry apple products, you are richer than everyone else? I know people making 600k 1mil a year using the 0 dollar android phone on contact. What's your problem?
Nov 27, 2009
327 posts
41 upvotes
Besides, iPhone 6 will be the shortest lived iPhones forever due to its 1Gb memory. The next generation will have 2Gb memory. And the future iOS would require at least 2Gb memory to run multi-window and other tasks. It is an instant kill for iPhone 6.

So don't waste your money on this expiring model. It is NOT a deal at all.