• Sep 7th, 2010 9:53 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 29, 2010
419 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver

Ipod Nano 5th Generation.

Hey guys, just wondering if you think the Ipod Nano 5th Generation is any good. I have read reviews and all but want your advice too. :)

I also have a question does the how much can the video camera take. I know it's depending on GB. Let's say for 4GB!

BTW I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this. :o
3 replies
Aug 17, 2009
557 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
Comedian Mark wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if you think the Ipod Nano 5th Generation is any good. I have read reviews and all but want your advice too. :)

I also have a question does the how much can the video camera take. I know it's depending on GB. Let's say for 4GB!

BTW I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this. :o

It's been my first ipod that i've owned. I've played with previous versions and the touch series as well as the iphones. I personally love the camera quality. I find it absolutely a marketing scam that neither the iphone or the touches have a camera to the level of the 5G nano. The video recordings don't take much space at all. I don't have exact numbers but from my experience, my 2-5min videos come out to be less than 40mb for sure. Video night camera is where I was really impressed too. In terms of for the music feature, it doesn't differ anything noticeable to me from previous gens or other series. I like the lightweight and sexy look/feel to this gen but that's personal preference.

I personally don't endorse apple/ipods but I bought this due to the amazing price ($150 tax in compared to it's 230 tax in reg price.) upon it's release. I intended to flip it for cash but i liked it so much.
i own the 16gb btw.
Aug 29, 2010
419 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
Earbuddy wrote: It's been my first ipod that i've owned. I've played with previous versions and the touch series as well as the iphones. I personally love the camera quality. I find it absolutely a marketing scam that neither the iphone or the touches have a camera to the level of the 5G nano. The video recordings don't take much space at all. I don't have exact numbers but from my experience, my 2-5min videos come out to be less than 40mb for sure. Video night camera is where I was really impressed too. In terms of for the music feature, it doesn't differ anything noticeable to me from previous gens or other series. I like the lightweight and sexy look/feel to this gen but that's personal preference.

I personally don't endorse apple/ipods but I bought this due to the amazing price ($150 tax in compared to it's 230 tax in reg price.) upon it's release. I intended to flip it for cash but i liked it so much.
i own the 16gb btw.
Thanks alot for the info and for your reply. :)
Aug 17, 2009
557 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
not a problem. I enjoy testing out and playing with techs and gadgets. If you have any more questions in regards to this item or cell phones, I can give you my two cents.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)