Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
181 posts
10 upvotes

IPTV Box and subscription??

looking into cutting my cable but wife needs her Filipino Soaps

I already have KODI but interested in IPTV for the International Filipino programs - looked in Kijiji and got so confused with the sellers

some offer no monthly while others offer between $12 to $15 monthly fee...both have same channel lineups

anybody have any experience on this and could suggest the best way to watch IPTV and best Box to use (Android, MAD 254, etc.)
5 replies
Dec 24, 2008
306 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I know someone has it. They pay 15/month and bought the box with remote from the seller. I wanted to get it for an elderly person but they need to work on making it easier to navigate. It's so much easier to turn on your tv with one button and change channels with another on a rogers box.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3295 posts
431 upvotes
Kingston
TraLaLa wrote:
Apr 7th, 2016 4:28 pm
I know someone has it. They pay 15/month and bought the box with remote from the seller. I wanted to get it for an elderly person but they need to work on making it easier to navigate. It's so much easier to turn on your tv with one button and change channels with another on a rogers box.
Depending on how "elderly" they are and how good they are with "new" technology, I would tread carefully on introducing IPTV to them as it may not go well. Just remember, if something goes wrong, they are gonna be calling you EVERY TIME, are you ready for that?
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
181 posts
10 upvotes
thank you for the comments...

was able to program my kodi with 3000 channels IPTV but not a single filipino channel

will read and experiment some more