Expired Group Deals

IPTV Express - Done. Group closed for good.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2018 12:45 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

IPTV Express - Done. Group closed for good.

Guys,

So my reseller dropped express and now I'm scrambling to figure out an alternative.

Figured I might grab a reseller panel and just split the credits with someone. Its 25 credits for $168.50 (so $6.74 per credit and 1 credit = 1 month)

I'm looking for someone that wants to take 12 credits (one year) off my hands and I'll keep the other 13. So it'd be $80.88 for one year of IPTV express (for use on mag boxes or android boxes via STB emulator). I'd need the money via EMT

If you're interested let me know and we can get this going. thanks.

Edit - gonna be $40.50 per 6 month subscription now. We will renew 6 months at a time.
Last edited by nasa25 on Jan 26th, 2018 11:49 am, edited 11 times in total.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
179 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1057 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
Damn if you posted this 4 days ago I'd do it. I pay my guy $33/3 months for express so 132 a year.

I just paid him 4 days ago so I'm good until April 22

:(
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
BengaliPrince wrote:
Jan 26th, 2018 2:59 pm
Damn if you posted this 4 days ago I'd do it. I pay my guy $33/3 months for express so 132 a year.

I just paid him 4 days ago so I'm good until April 22

:(
No worries man. I reached out to another contact. He's gonna give me $9 per month express. I might just go that route and renew quarterly.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1248 posts
474 upvotes
GTA
I use express and would be happy to participate :)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
martydxb wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 8:09 pm
I use express and would be happy to participate :)
Ok let me figure it out and get back to you ASAP.

My guy is giving me $9 per month with no minimum but this would be $6.75 per month with the 12 month commitment. So there’s still significant savings there. Only thing is you’d need your reseller to release your Mac once you current sub is over so I can add it to the reseller panel. How long do you have left on your current express sub?
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Or we could even get a couple extra people in on this and do 6 months a person @ 40.50 each (and then I’d grab 25 credits every 6 months to split).

I’m fine with just a 2 person split though. Lmk what you think.
RIP sick fadez.
Feb 19, 2010
947 posts
233 upvotes
YYC
Why would anyone buy a yr sub? It can stop working after a few months and you would be out of money if anything happens
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Importz wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 1:50 pm
Why would anyone buy a yr sub? It can stop working after a few months and you would be out of money if anything happens
True. That’s why 6 months might be more reasonable.

I personally only do 3 months at a time unless the deal is too good to pass up.

Although express has been around for awhile so the risk of them just closing up shop is relatively low compared to other servers.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2344 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
I'm in also. Currently pay my guy $15/month. My current sub is ending in a day or 2.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1248 posts
474 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 12:03 pm
Ok let me figure it out and get back to you ASAP.

My guy is giving me $9 per month with no minimum but this would be $6.75 per month with the 12 month commitment. So there’s still significant savings there. Only thing is you’d need your reseller to release your Mac once you current sub is over so I can add it to the reseller panel. How long do you have left on your current express sub?
I've renewed till mid Feb
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
2009 posts
58 upvotes
I'm in for 2 or 3 subscriptions. One for myself and 2 for my parents.

Let me know if this is still in play.

Thanks,
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ok so let’s do 6 months at a time.

So far I’m in for 1
Marty in for 1
Musiq in for 1
Izzo in for 2 or 3
sa_wood in for 1

I’ll cap this at 8 people/subs (including myself) so I’ll purchase 50 credits each 6 months and keep the last 2 credits (or if anyone wants them they can purchase them).

My guy says 6.75 per credit if we buy 25 or 50. $6.50 per credit if we buy 75 or 100.

So basically the first 7 confirmed and paid subs (excluding me) will be in.
Last edited by nasa25 on Jan 28th, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18237 posts
6389 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
But guys you have to make sure that your Mac is released from the previous resellers panel before it can be activated again.

If using stb emulator you can enter any Mac so it’s not as critical.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1248 posts
474 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 6:28 pm
But guys you have to make sure that your Mac is released from the previous resellers panel before it can be activated again.

im on stbemu so im good :)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
2009 posts
58 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 6:28 pm

How do you ensure this? I am nearing the end of my subscription with a reseller. Do I contact them and ask them to release my MAC address?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)