Expired Group Deals

IPTV Express - Done. Group closed for good.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 9:56 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Dealz101 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 10:22 am
I wold would interested in getting this. I just a few questions what type of box works best with this? I currently have a mag box can't remember the type as i am not home. i did have a bit of trouble with it, where it would just turn off, so i guess i right have to buy a new one. Thanks
Mag is best for just iptv

Best all around box is an nvidia shield
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1313 posts
508 upvotes
GTA
Dealz101 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 10:22 am
I wold would interested in getting this. I just a few questions what type of box works best with this? I currently have a mag box can't remember the type as i am not home. i did have a bit of trouble with it, where it would just turn off, so i guess i right have to buy a new one. Thanks
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 10:32 am
Mag is best for just iptv

Best all around box is an nvidia shield
I concur but would like to add another option cheaper than a Shield is to get a Xiaomi tv box, its the cheapest official Android TV. It just kinda works, nothing special, no frequent updates or anything. Its just I would get a shield only if I used its superior graphics for gaming or something.
http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
martydxb wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 9:33 am
I concur but would like to add another option cheaper than a Shield is to get a Xiaomi tv box, its the cheapest official Android TV. It just kinda works, nothing special, no frequent updates or anything. Its just I would get a shield only if I used its superior graphics for gaming or something.
http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/
Yup mibox is great as well. I have a sheild in the living room and a mibox in the bedroom. Love them both.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7697 posts
1558 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:11 am
Yup mibox is great as well. I have a sheild in the living room and a mibox in the bedroom. Love them both.
So you would be using the one subscription for both based on the previous post you did? So I would be able to use the MAG subscription and the shield with the emulator? That would be nice as I was going to get a second sub for the shield.

BTW it is working great, better than the GOLD with better quality on the HD channels.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
bobcat99 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 1:41 pm
So you would be using the one subscription for both based on the previous post you did? So I would be able to use the MAG subscription and the shield with the emulator? That would be nice as I was going to get a second sub for the shield.

BTW it is working great, better than the GOLD with better quality on the HD channels.
Yup you could run that setup as long as you only stream from one box at a time.

Glad you’re liking it. Express got much better once everyone dropped of the express train back in April when it was having server issues.

Oversubbing is what kills iptv servers.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
3734 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
There is no sound for channel CP24, my portal is exp.selfip.net, the on I tried a month ago had a different url.

Anyone is experiencing the same issue?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Jul 25, 2008
114 posts
10 upvotes
Oshawa
Count me in too for start in April..
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 1:45 pm
There’s no thread but he posted about it on the prior page. I’ll add you to the list of people that can hopefully join his group.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Maximus_ wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 1:57 am
Count me in too for start in April..
I've added you to the list in post #57
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16221 posts
2234 upvotes
Toronto
I'm currently on GOLD on MAG254 as well. Is it easy to buy an Express Reseller panel? I couldn't figure out how to buy the Gold one....Gold's been working great and tonnes of indian channels.

The price at $6.50 seems amazing. Currently pay $12.50 to my guy for Gold
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
deal_with_singh wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 4:36 pm
I'm currently on GOLD on MAG254 as well. Is it easy to buy an Express Reseller panel? I couldn't figure out how to buy the Gold one....Gold's been working great and tonnes of indian channels.

The price at $6.50 seems amazing. Currently pay $12.50 to my guy for Gold

Yeah it’s easy to buy a reseller panel. But typically they don’t like to hear that you’re buying one for personal use. So just keep that in mind.
RIP sick fadez.
Feb 1, 2018
49 posts
6 upvotes
Does anyone of you have used GOLD server before ?

How is iptv express compared to gold for Indian channels ?

Does iptv express also has video gallery section like gold?

I am currently paying $15/month for gold .

Will be happy to switch to iptv express , if it has pretty much same number of channels and video section for Indian content.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7697 posts
1558 upvotes
acer21 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:59 pm
Does anyone of you have used GOLD server before ?

How is iptv express compared to gold for Indian channels ?

Does iptv express also has video gallery section like gold?

I am currently paying $15/month for gold .

Will be happy to switch to iptv express , if it has pretty much same number of channels and video section for Indian content.
I had GOLD and just switched to IPTV Express which I am finding is better quality in terms of HD content (referring to Indian channels) also have time shifting for some channels, rewinding pausing movies without a PVR. Also has a VideoClub.
The best, went from $15 per month to $6.50..lol
Feb 1, 2018
49 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks buddy.

I currently have mag device with gold subscription
If possible , i will try to install stb emulator on fire stick and try express for a month before I tell my current seller to release my Mac id.
Feb 1, 2018
49 posts
6 upvotes
Is it possible to use “same MAC address “ on two different servers (gold and express)?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19265 posts
7526 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
acer21 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 4:50 pm
Is it possible to use “same MAC address “ on two different servers (gold and express)?
Yes. But you can’t use the same Mac more than once on the same server.
RIP sick fadez.