Expired Group Deals

IPTV Express - Done. Group closed for good.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 9:56 pm
Tags:
Feb 1, 2018
51 posts
6 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 10:59 pm
Well I can pm your their contact info. They’d need to set you up with your own panel.
can you please PM me whenever u get time
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19469 posts
7879 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
acer21 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 3:54 pm
can you please PM me whenever u get time
pm sent
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3042 posts
68 upvotes
I would be in for 6 months if this happens
Feb 1, 2018
51 posts
6 upvotes
I have reached out to the reseller. Will let you know, once i hear back from him.

Those who are interested, please note couple of things:
- I don't own anything. So anyone of you are interested for subscription and if something happens in a month or two, i am not responsible for it . Nor i can help you with fixing it.
- Minimum subscription is 6months.
- I will buy 25 credits and use 6. Remaining will be first come first serve.
- I will only accept email-transfer.

So keeping in mind about above points and any other unknown issue , please confirm, who are interested and i will let you guys know, once i hear from reseller.

Thank you
Feb 1, 2018
51 posts
6 upvotes
got a reply from seller.
confirming logistics with him.

total cost will roughly come around $165 for 25 credits.

Please confirm your spots?

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19469 posts
7879 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Yup the only risk here is that Iptv express randomly shuts down after say a month or two. Then everyone will be out of pocket equally.

But they’ve been around for years so I think the chances of them randomly shutting down are somewhat remote.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7769 posts
1604 upvotes
acer21 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 5:58 pm
@yaister is taking 6 credits.

Left with 13 more credits
I will take 6 credits. May have missed it in the previous posts but this is for IPTV Express right?
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1955 posts
169 upvotes
acer21 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 4:41 pm
got a reply from seller.

Thanks
PM'd
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1955 posts
169 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 5:05 pm
Yup the only risk here is that Iptv express randomly shuts down after say a month or two. Then everyone will be out of pocket equally.

But they’ve been around for years so I think the chances of them randomly shutting down are somewhat remote.
Thanks a lot for getting this started and all the helpful responses (not just in this thread).

In case I don't squeeze into acer21's buy, can you provide a bit more information on getting another one set up?
  • Is it easy to manage multiple people under the 25 credits?
  • Do you just associate X credits to a MACID, and that person has X consecutive months of service?
  • Do all credits need to be allocated right away?
Thanks again!
Sep 26, 2006
652 posts
121 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 10:59 pm
Well I can pm your their contact info. They’d need to set you up with your own panel.
Can you also PM me with their contact info?
Aug 3, 2003
636 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a subscription. Thanks.
acer21 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 4:41 pm
got a reply from seller.

Thanks
Feb 1, 2018
51 posts
6 upvotes
pontiac_driver wrote:
Feb 21st, 2018 3:14 pm
Looking for a subscription. Thanks.
For now, group is full . Will let you know if anybody backs-out

Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1343 posts
546 upvotes
GTA
@acer21 , @nasa25 , @BaboSo : I know things are too complicated now to merge groups but perhaps in the next round or two we can consolidate into a large group. I know there's a discount at the second level but I assume there's a third level of discount (i.e. assuming its even cheaper than $6.5 to get a 3 groups of ppl's credits).

Anyway, regardless, this is a great deal as it stands and thanks to @nasa25 for putting group 1 together! :)
Feb 1, 2018
51 posts
6 upvotes
martydxb wrote:
Feb 21st, 2018 7:16 pm
@acer21 , @nasa25 , @BaboSo : I know things are too complicated now to merge groups but perhaps in the next round or two we can consolidate into a large group. I know there's a discount at the second level but I assume there's a third level of discount (i.e. assuming its even cheaper than $6.5 to get a 3 groups of ppl's credits).

Anyway, regardless, this is a great deal as it stands and thanks to @nasa25 for putting group 1 together! :)
As everything revolves around $$, sometimes big groups can create confusion and problems.