Group Buys

IPTV Express - Group buy at $7/month (Renewals)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2018 10:03 pm
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver

IPTV Express - Group buy at $7/month (Renewals)

I'm thinking of getting a reseller panel for IPTV express and for 25 credits, the cost will be $7/month. If there are sufficient interest, then I can proceed to buy the credits and I would prefer to keep 4-5 credits for me.
I had tried Crown, Gold, Star, Voodoo and Express; but overall with good EPG/ Catchup, VoD and Most channels, currently happy with Express.
Let me know who else are interested and I can buy by Aug 28 as my current monthly subscription ends in W1 Sep.
Some points:
  • IPTV services offered are not in our hands and if they close the shop, we all take the risk. Hence personally I wont recommend more than 3 months (3 credits).
  • Payments by interac - email transfer preferred. If any wants paypal, I can setup one if required.
  • Those using MAG/ Other devices where MAC address cannot be changed, need to ensure their MAC is released by their current provider
  • MAC will be released if anyone doesnt want to stick around after the initial period.
Please share how many credits (months) you need and an approx start date. Share any queries/ concerns.
Updated with the below info:
For Android-STBEMU, MAG and Smart-STB users, before sending any money, please do the steps below:
  1. Setup the portal for IPTV express with http://new.selfip.net or http://starchoice.selfip.net
  2. Restart the device and ensure you are NOT getting a "STB blocked" message. If this happens, chances are the MAC might be active in another IPTV Express seller and you can ask them to release it
  3. For Andoid/ STBEMU, you can change MAC address and restart device
  4. If the page shows a login/ password, it means we are good to go.
For Android APK, Stalker APP, Kodi users, please have the necessary software and add-ons installed before messaging me for payment details.
Last edited by AlexPete on Sep 19th, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
87 replies
Nov 8, 2012
4 posts
2 upvotes
Im interested for 3 months. pls put me in. I have android box and if my mac is not released i can create a new mac address in stbemu.
Jun 10, 2003
134 posts
3 upvotes
Saskatoon
Up for three months. Let me know
"It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult." Lucius Annaeus Senec
Dec 27, 2009
7 posts
19 upvotes
Interested in 4 months, starting September. Please me know.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
So, now we have 4 of us with the below split. I will proceed with purchase after 2 more confirmations and will test out the panel to get familiar with before collecting payments and activating others.
  1. Me (AlexPete): 5 credits
  2. Ajithpl: 3 credits
  3. Sameer: 3 credits
  4. Rockcliffe: 4 credits
TOTAL: 15 credits committed out of 25 Credits.
Jun 10, 2003
134 posts
3 upvotes
Saskatoon
Forgot to mention, starting September is ok. You can bump me upto 4 credits.
"It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult." Lucius Annaeus Senec
Jul 20, 2015
24 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i'm in for 3-6 months. any start day from now until sept 1 works for me.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
We are getting closer to the target and I will purchase the panel in 1-2 days and can start activating from Monday - Aug 27 or later depending on your neeed. I will ping you individually once ready to go.
  • Me (AlexPete): 5 credits
  • Ajithpl: 3 credits
  • Sameer: 4 credits
  • Rockcliffe: 4 credits
  • Mrporkchop: 6 credit (or 3)
TOTAL: 22 credits committed out of 25 Credits.
Aug 23, 2018
4 posts
Hi - count me in for 3 credits, starting September 15. Thanks
Mar 15, 2005
262 posts
77 upvotes
I just need one month. Can I apply for 1 credit? or the minimum is 3 credits?
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
kosodo wrote:
Aug 24th, 2018 11:01 am
I just need one month. Can I apply for 1 credit? or the minimum is 3 credits?
if you are able to send email money for $7, it should be ok. Some banks will allow min $10 and in that case you can go for 2 months. I can try setup Paypal, but it will charge 40-50 cents as fees which you should pay making it ~$7.50.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2018
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
I have now purchased the panel and is ready to activate. Please send me a private message (Click on my name and select "Send Message") with your device, duration and start date required. I will reply with my email id to send money by email transfer and expected "secret answer". I cannot set a future start date in the panel and hence send money only on the day or day before you want to start. Also, before sending any money, please try to do the steps below:
  1. Setup the portal for IPTV express with http://new.selfip.net or http://starchoice.selfip.net
  2. Restart the device and ensure you are NOT getting a "STB blocked" message. If this happens, chances are the MAC might be active in another IPTV Express seller and you can ask them to release it
  3. For Andoid/ STBEMU, you can change MAC address and restart device
  4. If the page shows a login/ password, it means we are good to go.
I can start activation from tonight as required after receiving funds.
  • Me (AlexPete): 5 credits
  • Ajithpl: 3 credits
  • Sameer: 4 credits
  • Rockcliffe: 4 credits
  • Mrporkchop: 3 credits (or 6)
  • Kosodo: 1 credit
  • Kejriwalankur: 3 credits
TOTAL: 23-26 credits committed out of 25 Credits
Mar 15, 2005
262 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks, AlexPete. In that case, please put me down for 2 months (2 credits). Final question, I don't have TV Box, can I watch this with my desktop? I have Windows 7, Kodi and VLC.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)