Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26229 posts
6067 upvotes
GTHA

iptv forum

The 'Computers & Electronics' forum has many iptv related threads.

Could a separate iptv forum be created to contain those threads?
11 replies
Feb 17, 2017
234 posts
35 upvotes
Sure, what would you like to talk about?
Ask me and if I don't already know I'll find someone who does - " it's who you know that matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable "
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15695 posts
4437 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol there's a massive iptv thread
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
1866 posts
226 upvotes
Waterlooo
that massive iptv thread seems to have vanished. deleted?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15695 posts
4437 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Lol I think it's safe to say that there won't be an iptv forum in the near future

I'm gonna read between the lines as to why every iptv thread is being deleted
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6302 posts
293 upvotes
GT'eh
thread was good while it lasted, hopefully it comes back, in near future, shout out to everyone who offered help and I will be eternally grateful.

RIP.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15695 posts
4437 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
rogue17 wrote:
May 25th, 2017 6:30 pm
Are there threads that members need authorization?

Saw this link somewhere.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/mytv-ip ... t-2101023/

Or thread doesn't exist anymore.
thread got deleted
Firebolt wrote:
Oct 30, 2017
1 posts
that massive iptv thread seems to have vanished. deleted? It had so much of spam posted on it, it was supposed to be taken down!!. you can get working iptv links from here
Last edited by MartianMARTIN on Oct 31st, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 8, 2009
1785 posts
479 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
MartianMARTIN wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 1:56 pm
that massive iptv thread seems to have vanished. deleted? It had so much of spam posted on it, it was supposed to be taken down!!
@MartianMARTIN what would you suggest, then? This is a site suggestions thread. Would you favour an IPTV section?
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
1039 posts
364 upvotes
GTA
I think we can have a main thread under Computers & Electronics, if its really popular and spins off into multiple other threads, then make a subsection under Computers & Electronics for IPTV