• Feb 10th, 2019 9:50 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes

IPTV Group Buy flash sale...closed!

Hey fellow RFD’ers,

I’m going to offer limited time pricing on different subs I want to try out and possibly on the subs that I sell in the group buy. I may close the “sale” at any time whether it’s 1 hour or 1 week depending on when the credits are depleted. My regular group buy will be there and I want to keep that separate.

Here’s the rules:
• You must PM me (so newbies won't be able to get in on this sorry)
• You have to quote "flash sale" in the PM or else you'll get regular group buy pricing
• Minimum purchase will be stated in the flash sale
• Credits must be used immediately. No future dating of credits. The only exception is adding to your existing/active sub if you have one with me
• No trials

Same ideas apply as in my regular group buy:

-E-transfer or paypal via friends to avoid fees.
-Buy what you want, but if the service goes down the next day I can’t refund you.
-Those using devices where the MAC cannot be changed you should ensure your MAC is released by their current seller and/or expired.
-My only support is to get you connected to the portal and that's it.
-If something I offer has the option of mac or m3u I can't switch between the two once your sub starts.

Important note: I am not a reseller and I am merely supplying access to cheaper credits. This buy is intended for experienced users. If you have zero experience with IPTV then please do not ask me for help in setting up. Go with a reseller if you need help. Only contact me once you're set up to activate on your box be it an IPTV box, stbemu, iptv smarters, etc. Due to my family and work it may take up to 24 hours for me to respond to messages and/or activate your credits. That said, most of you know I get back to you within a few hours. I’m also not here to troubleshoot so please don’t ask me “why is my hockey game buffering.” Again, I'll try to help you out where I can as most of you know. The main reason I'm doing these group buys as I like to try out different services and I want to pay a cheaper price just like everyone on RFD so I thought I'd help out others as well.

Also please don’t reply on the thread saying "PM me I'm interested in x number of credits" or whatever...PM me only! I don't want to waste space in the thread with requests.

PM only!
Last edited by Aggy on Feb 10th, 2019 11:35 am, edited 32 times in total.
26 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
I'm getting alot of PM's about when the sale starts....I'll post here when I have something.

Also, don't expect rock bottom pricing...my group buy pricing is pretty low as it is. This sale is going to be more for services I want to try but instead of me paying full price, I can get it for much cheaper and share with others. I'll throw in the tried and true subs every now and then.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
OK. First flash deal is Eagle TV for $6.

CLOSED.
Last edited by Aggy on Jan 7th, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next deal is Star TV for $5.25! Mac based only. Similar to Voodoo, Star, etc. Don't ask me for any channel lists or any specific channels or content. At this price just buy a month or 2 and try for yourself!

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next up.....Next deal is Express for $6.25!

Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale price. If not, I'll give you the regular price of $7. 100 posts minimum to buy at this price!

2 months minimum...if you want 1 month it's $6.50. Also will be eventually available in the group buy for $7 or if you dont' have 100 posts yet (minimum 2 credits).

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next up.....GOLD for $6.25!

Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale price. If not, I'll give you the regular price of $7

2 months minimum...if you want 1 month it's $6.50. Also will be eventually available in the group buy for $7 (minimum 2 credits.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Opening up again due to popular demand.....GOLD for $6.25!

Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale price. If not, I'll give you the regular price of $7.

2 months minimum...if you want 1 month it's $6.50.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next up.....EAGLE TV for $6! Great backup sub. Up to 1 day catchup. Stable. Mac only.

Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale price. If not, I'll give you the regular price of $7

No minimum purchase.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next up.....STAR TV for $5.25! Great backup sub. Stable and good quality. Up to 3-4 days catchup. Mac only.

No minimum purchase.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Next up.....OPTIMUS IPTV! 1 year for $40! Focus is on 60 FPS sports and UK content. I use this sub only for the sports. CAN/US channel changing is a little slow but improving. Great backup sub. No catchup. Mac 1 connection or m3u which is 2 connections (no IP lock).

3 months $20
6 months $30
12 months $40

No trials. Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale price and if you want the mac or m3u option. If not, I'll give you the regular price of $10 per month.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Due to popular demand I'm bringing this back for a few hours.

.....OPTIMUS IPTV! 1 year for $40! Focus is on 60 FPS sports and UK content. I use this sub only for the sports. CAN/US channel changing is a little slow but improving. Great backup sub. No catchup. Mac 1 connection or m3u which is 2 connections (no IP lock).

3 months $20
6 months $30
12 months $40

No trials. Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. To speed things up:

1. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale and how many months.
2. Let me now if you want the mac and provide mac. If you want m3u option then the default username will be your RFD name. You can't switch between the 2 (mac and m3u) for the duration of the sub.
3. Let me know if you want adult or not with your sub as I can't turn it on/off for you once the sub has started.

CLOSED
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
4768 posts
971 upvotes
Let's keep this going since you guys love this deal...Remember, I'll be a little slower this weekend responding and activating.

.....OPTIMUS IPTV! 1 year for $40! Focus is on 60 FPS sports and UK content. I use this sub only for the sports. CAN/US channel changing is a little slow but improving. Great backup sub. No catchup. Mac 1 connection or m3u which is 2 connections (no IP lock).

3 months $20
6 months $30
12 months $40

No trials. Remember...PM me only...don't post in the thread. To speed things up:

1. Let me know in your PM that you want the flash sale and how many months.
2. Let me now if you want the mac and provide mac. If you want m3u option then the default username will be your RFD name. You can't switch between the 2 (mac and m3u) for the duration of the sub.
3. Let me know if you want adult or not with your sub as I can't turn it on/off for you once the sub has started

CLOSED

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)