Computers & Electronics

Iptv newbie question

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2018 9:23 pm
Feb 10, 2018
3 posts

Iptv newbie question

Hi guys,

I am thinking of switching to iptv but since some providers let you only connect 1 device per subscription, how much money do you really save vs cable if you have more than 1 tv. Plus, does everyone gets a vpn as well on top? Finally, how much data will a month of iptv use?

Thanks Mart
11 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
martlac wrote: Hi guys,

I am thinking of switching to iptv but since some providers let you only connect 1 device per subscription, how much money do you really save vs cable if you have more than 1 tv. Plus, does everyone gets a vpn as well on top? Finally, how much data will a month of iptv use?

Thanks Mart
Eternal TV has 3 & 5 connections options for cheap or Vaders has 5 but is more expensive.
Feb 10, 2018
3 posts
How do I sign up for eternal? Is Vader better?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ktokes12 wrote: Eternal TV has 3 & 5 connections options for cheap or Vaders has 5 but is more expensive.
So $20 per month for 5 connections is expensive? I mean how much do you pay for cable through Bell/Rogers? Their skinny package is $35.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
martlac wrote: Hi guys,

Thanks Mart
Dude personally, this has been discussed in "Best IPTV Service" thread tons of time. Always the rule of thumb for IPTV is, get a premium server and a backup server. It will still be much much much lower then Rogers or Bell.

For Premium server look at IPGUYS, Voodoo, Star, Express, OK2 and for back up you can get something cheap like Eternal TV, Area-51, etc.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Aug 7, 2015
202 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
lamboman wrote: Dude personally, this has been discussed in "Best IPTV Service" thread tons of time. Always the rule of thumb for IPTV is, get a premium server and a backup server. It will still be much much much lower then Rogers or Bell.

For Premium server look at IPGUYS, Voodoo, Star, Express, OK2 and for back up you can get something cheap like Eternal TV, Area-51, etc.
Hi, I was actually looking at using Eternal TV as my "main server" as it seems to have everything I need. What makes IPGUYS, Voodoo, and Star a "premium" server? Should I choose one of those instead?
May 1, 2018
190 posts
133 upvotes
East York
Niroxu wrote: Hi, I was actually looking at using Eternal TV as my "main server" as it seems to have everything I need. What makes IPGUYS, Voodoo, and Star a "premium" server? Should I choose one of those instead?
Eternal is a great service if you are looking for USA premium and NA sports. Ipguys stink. High price, and crappy picture quality. Just a warning - ipguys and ok2 are the exact same server. It is a scam that they been pulling for too long! Voodoo and Star are decent servers, but their price is high because half of the money you pay goes to the reseller. Get vaders for your other server. 5 connections, 3 IPs . Best picture quality out there.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
lamboman wrote: So $20 per month for 5 connections is expensive? I mean how much do you pay for cable through Bell/Rogers? Their skinny package is $35.
I said "is more expensive" when compared to Eternal TV, learn how to read.
Apr 3, 2013
49 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
It's one device at a time, how many active connections are you expecting?

I resell two different services
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ktokes12 wrote: I said "is more expensive" when compared to Eternal TV, learn how to read.
Yea and your clearly missing the point here..$20/month for 5c works out to be $4 per connection still cheaper then eternalTV. But whatever I don’t like either services so I’ll stop it right here. You’re right and I’m wrong. Happy? Let’s move on with our lives now shall we....
Jan 1, 2018
136 posts
26 upvotes
Does anyone know a reseller for vaders? I'm interested in tryin it out. Maybe with a 24hr trial.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)