Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

iRazoo treasure codes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2021 2:42 am
Tags:
None
Oct 28, 2015
30 posts
58 upvotes
flybry wrote: Still waiting for my final reward from them...been over the 30 days. sent them a message last week but they have not replied
I am also still waiting for 2 $5 rewards since June. I doubt that I will get either of them. It seems the site has been abandoned, and there isn't anyone running it.
Darkman wrote: All I am hinting at is maybe good idea to continue and try to participate there in some way ... one way or another.

If they are planning to go under or paying selectively only nowadays ... good to try and be / look like you are an active member :D
I play a few games each day, just for this reason. I know all points in your account are forfeited, if you don't earn points for a certain amount of time (30 days?)... but I think I remember reading that pending rewards are also forfeited when an account is inactive.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Seems like they (iRazoo) fixed modified their site somewhat ...

For example, the games stopped crediting lately (whatever little points they were crediting) ... but it's seemingly fixed now.

On the left side of their page they now have those:

Get Higher Paying Surveys

Travel Profile
Health Profile
Household Profile
Interests Profile
Shopping Profile
Technology Profile

--------

6 categories of quite short surveys (about your habits etc) ... and when complete them you get 100 points for each ... so basically 100 points x 6 = 600 iRazoo points.

Me and my mother did those surveys ... and now my mother's points total, for example, is approaching 12 K ... and pretty soon she will be able to attempt to cash out.

If someone wants / needs to earn quite easy 600 iRazoo points ... - those short surveys on the left would be good opportunity to do so.
I noticed they added one more category to the above mentioned:

Automobile Profile

Just answer a couple of questions about your car, basically ... and get awarded 100 points.

Just done that.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code:

Type in KEEPGOING for 5 points!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code: Type in "KEEPGOING" for extra 5 points!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
iRazoo Promo Code: Type in "KEEPGOING" for extra 5 points!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
To whoever (still) cares .... :D

Just noticed that iRazoo added "5 dollars paypal card redemption for 3000 points" ... they didn't have that option before.

Regardless if they are still paying or not (my mother is waiting on her 20 dollars paypal since August 2020 ... and no action with it ... it's still "Pending" ... and several times she wrote to them about this "Pending" redemption, she got no reply back. Others seems also are not being paid, with exception of one person, who posted on facebook that after several ticket letters they finally paid her her reward) ... that "3000 points = 5 dollars paypal" option is the same ratio / proportion as "12000 points = 20 dollars paypal" that they had (and still have) already.

Options for paypal there currently are:

Rewards Detail

$5.00 Paypal Payout
-3000 Points

$20.00 Paypal Payout
-12000 Points

$50.00 Paypal Payout
-30000 Points
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: To whoever (still) cares .... :D

Just noticed that iRazoo added "5 dollars paypal card redemption for 3000 points" ... they didn't have that option before.

Regardless if they are still paying or not (my mother is waiting on her 20 dollars paypal since August 2020 ... and no action with it ... it's still "Pending" ... and several times she wrote to them about this "Pending" redemption, she got no reply back. Others seems also are not being paid, with exception of one person, who posted on facebook that after several ticket letters they finally paid her her reward) ... that "3000 points = 5 dollars paypal" option is the same ratio / proportion as "12000 points = 20 dollars paypal" that they had (and still have) already.

Options for paypal there currently are:

Rewards Detail

$5.00 Paypal Payout
-3000 Points

$20.00 Paypal Payout
-12000 Points

$50.00 Paypal Payout
-30000 Points
I had something like 5000+ points in my iRazoo account when I saw the new 3000 points payout.

So I redeemed my 3000 points for 5 USD paypal ...

And surprise, surprise ...they paid me .. and quite quickly .. not long ago today:

iRazoo <support@irazoo.com>

1:17 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
Hello XXXXXX,

Rewards are paid on or near the 15th of each month. It will be sent to your email (XXXXXXX @ gmail.com) when it is ready. If you receive this notice after the 15th of the current month, your reward will be paid on or near the 15th of the next month.
Continue to check your email for details!

iRazoo Team

Shortly after ... there was an email from PayPal:

You have a reward payment!

service@intl.paypal.com <service@intl.paypal.com>

4:00 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

Hello, XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

PayPal

SideMoney, LLC has sent you $5.00 USD
Note from SideMoney, LLC:
quote: "Your iRazoo reward. Thanks!"

Now I have around 2600 points at iRazzo ... and so does my mother.

Don't do any surveys there for a long time ... didn't even try ... as they are shady, most of the time don't pay... plus I am banned from Peanut Labs on all the platforms seemingly.
So I simply play a game or two of Pool / day ( for few miserable points ... and because I don't really mind that game ).

That said ... they still owe my mother 20 USD from August 2020 redemption ... and didn't pay up ... and they didn't even answer several ticket / email inquiries about that ...

So they owe my mother that 20 USD ... (reward still showing Pending) ... plus she has something like 2500 points now.

They don't owe me anything now, after paying me my 5 USD redemption ... and i have something like 2600 points there now.

Very shady place by the way ... so be aware ... Definitely YMMV with everything you do there.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
Darkman wrote: I had something like 5000+ points in my iRazoo account when I saw the new 3000 points payout.

So I redeemed my 3000 points for 5 USD paypal ...

And surprise, surprise ...they paid me .. and quite quickly .. not long ago today:

iRazoo <support@irazoo.com>

1:17 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
Hello XXXXXX,

Rewards are paid on or near the 15th of each month. It will be sent to your email (XXXXXXX @ gmail.com) when it is ready. If you receive this notice after the 15th of the current month, your reward will be paid on or near the 15th of the next month.
Continue to check your email for details!

iRazoo Team

Shortly after ... there was an email from PayPal:

You have a reward payment!

service@intl.paypal.com <service@intl.paypal.com>

4:00 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

Hello, XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

PayPal

SideMoney, LLC has sent you $5.00 USD
Note from SideMoney, LLC:
quote: "Your iRazoo reward. Thanks!"

Now I have around 2600 points at iRazzo ... and so does my mother.

Don't do any surveys there for a long time ... didn't even try ... as they are shady, most of the time don't pay... plus I am banned from Peanut Labs on all the platforms seemingly.
So I simply play a game or two of Pool / day ( for few miserable points ... and because I don't really mind that game ).

That said ... they still owe my mother 20 USD from August 2020 redemption ... and didn't pay up ... and they didn't even answer several ticket / email inquiries about that ...

So they owe my mother that 20 USD ... (reward still showing Pending) ... plus she has something like 2500 points now.

They don't owe me anything now, after paying me my 5 USD redemption ... and i have something like 2600 points there now.

Very shady place by the way ... so be aware ... Definitely YMMV with everything you do there.
They never paid my last redemption from over a year ago , so what the heck....I'll send a ticket and see what they say. They responded back saying they will send the reward, check your email....
Still nothing

I don't expect to get it ... I have moved on from them long ago.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
My mother just submitted redemption of 3000 points for $5 PayPal ... It's now showing for her as Pending (as of today) ... lol, together with Pending $20 PayPal redemption from August 2020 that hasn't been paid to-date.

See how this plays out .......