Expired Hot Deals

[Ironsocket] 50 % off regular price extended till end of December - VPN service $24.98US

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2019 3:22 am
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
462 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto

50 % off regular price extended till end of December - VPN service $24.98US

Deal Link:
Price:
24.98US$
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2018
Retailer:
Ironsocket
Good news, everyone! We’re having a quick sale on subscriptions. Everyone is eligible for this sale: inactive subscribers, existing subscribers, and new users. Save 50% on all annual subscriptions!

Existing subscribers follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account on ironsocket.com
2) Go to the pricing page: https://ironsocket.com/pricing
3) Create a new subscription
4) Apply the code 2018SPOOKY on Step 3 of the payment process

Once you have paid, please contact customer support and they will manually update your current subscription with the time from the new one.

Use the coupon code 2018SPOOKY to save big (just click the link or the banner and the coupon will be applied automatically.)

If you have a Windows machine, be sure to check out EasyVPNConnect, our new custom app!

Hurry! This sale will end on December 31, 2018!
Last edited by jadoogar on Dec 31st, 2018 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
13 replies
Dec 24, 2017
356 posts
601 upvotes
lel
Price in title (or at least in thread)
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jan 1, 2014
21 posts
9 upvotes
TORONTO
I have been a happy customer and user of the IS VPN (from Hong-Kong I think,)
for several years. Employed during overseas trips for a few financial transactions,
found no security issues, and gave confidence to me and family.
There are plenty of servers and a few of their Europe servers allow and support the
practice of a certain peer to peer packet transmission system. un named here.
I have only a medium speed DSL on a dry-loop phone pair so cannot gauge the ultimate
VPN speed but - never has been any problems. Recommended.
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
462 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
The coupon code still works for anyone who wishes to signup for this VPN service.
Feb 16, 2012
269 posts
299 upvotes
Vancouver
I had IronSocket for two years and it constantly disconnected and got slow speeds.

Last year I switched over to TorGuard and have been very happy. TorGuard has 50% off right now with promo code: SAVE50OFF

You can currently get it with the discount for $29.99 for one year or $49.99 for two years. It auto renews at the promo price as well.

https://torguard.net/slickdeals-promo.php
Last edited by taylour on Nov 21st, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2308 posts
1230 upvotes
GVRD
I have them for years and I will need to subscribe to extend my subscription. I primarily use the Smart DNS for Netflix and Hulu. They do have issues with Netflix and Hulu a few times a year but it's a cat and mouse game and the service will come back on eventually. They are quick on answering tickets but won't publish the outage on their twitter because they don't want to publicize they have overcome the blockage.

They also have SOCKS5 for those who use Torrent and just need to block the tracker for showing your IP.

Unlike Windscribe, they do not have an app for all platforms. You will need to get your own VPN app for Android/iOS as you are required to entered the L2TP or OpenVPN settings.

I have both Windscribe and Ironsocket, I use both because Ironsocket gives me more flexibility in deploying them. However on the mobile ends like iOS, the Windscribe app is easier.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1329 posts
381 upvotes
Calgary
taylour wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 1:40 pm
I had IronSocket for two years and it constantly disconnected and got slow speeds.

Last year I switched over to TorGuard and have been very happy. TorGuard has 50% off right now with promo code: SAVE50OFF

You can currently get it with the discount for $29.99 for one year or $49.99 for two years. It auto renews at the promo price as well.

Did the exact same as you. My experience with Ironsocket was also the same.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2308 posts
1230 upvotes
GVRD
taylour wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 1:40 pm

Issue with Torgard is the additional costs for streaming IPs, it is not as economical for those who just need Smart DNS.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1279 posts
332 upvotes
Halton
code still works for me
I've been with them for simple torrenting for about 3 years and i have no issues
[OP]
Oct 13, 2008
462 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
Just renewed for 1 more year, offer expires tonight.
Sep 11, 2011
488 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you! Great service for at least 2-3 years now.
Apr 14, 2006
224 posts
86 upvotes
St Johns
Great VPN. I'm already with PIA but otherwise would subscribe.
Note: Avoid NORDVPN if you can, terrible service and speeds.
Jul 17, 2012
538 posts
194 upvotes
Kamloops
i saw one VPN that is one payment that is reasonable and it's forever deal. which one was it again?