Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

IronSocket (VPN, Smart DNS Proxy, HTTP/SOCKS5 Proxy) $29.97 USD for 1 year (40% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2015 9:23 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 27, 2013
135 posts
32 upvotes
Well I've tried downloading from multiple servers that allow P2P and have had nothing but issues. When I connect, it says everything is working but then when I try and download a torrent, it will start but then my connection bars drop to zero and it says I don't have an internet connection, also OpenVPN says that it is trying to reconnect. I am literally not able to download anything. I keep getting copyright notices in the mail for downloading HBO stuff, if anybody can give some advice for how to download torrents anonymously through ironsocket while maintaining a connection with decent speeds that would be very helpful.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
None of those p2p servers can provide speed more than 5mbps.Tested by speedtest.net on windows 8 pc through openvpn(strong).
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
I cannot connect to any ironsocket vpn server since 11PM yesterday,always said the connection has been disconnected,anyone experience the same ,open the ticket but did not solve the issue.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2019 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
rui wrote: I cannot connect to any ironsocket vpn server since 11PM yesterday,always said the connection has been disconnected,anyone experience the same ,open the ticket but did not solve the issue.
i'm currently connected to one of the NYC ips.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
dgr81 wrote: i'm currently connected to one of the NYC ips.
R u using openvpn or other like DNS proxy etc?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Mar 7, 2015
42 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have you been hearing the news regarding ipv6? it creeps vpn user out. I am currently using IronSocket and they don't support ipv6 so that's cool. there's no leakage so we can trust them. Unlike the others that they are stealing our details and spread it around else. I did testing myself. I did ipv6 and dns leakage test and IS passed just fine. there's also the webrtc bug that gets around openvpn to protect yourself from as well
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1844 posts
985 upvotes
Halton
ok... as of late last week (thurs maybe) the Proxy on firefox was no longer working for me... tried https://ipleak.net/ and sure enough the Socks5 for uTorrent is no longer working either!!
tried on another computer and any of the Proxy Servers I have tried seem to work at masking my IP for my torrents (and Firefox just wont connect when i set it up!!)
anyone else?
when i have time tomorrow night (i hope) i'll have to contact Ironsocket to see what's up
any feedback is welcome!!

nothing to see here, move along
I'm (once again) proving my lack of knowledge.. my ISP changed my IP so it was not one of those DNS I got authorized by Ironsocket
updated, authorized my new IP and bob's your uncle, I was good to go

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)